1 yr, 7 mths ago

Recommendations Please: Baby Skin Care Products

Hi friends,
Hope all are doing great and safe!
I need some guidance to choose the best baby skin care products for my baby.
My son is 4 months old and since his skin is so delicate and sensitive, I’m very doubtful about choosing the right skin care products. When I browsed through the online stores, it was flooded with a plethora of skincare brands claiming their products to be the best.
I would like to know the best baby skincare brands that are safe to use. Below I’m adding one such brand that I found through my online research.
Baby skin care products
Any suggestions from your experiences?

53 comments 23 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

b yb. yuhbujnijnjnunubuh

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

I do hope this doesn’t help promote you to the next level here at beauty heaven

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I have also reported all their comments as spam. I came to the comments to find genuine recommendations and it’s really annoying to have to shift through dozens of spam posts.

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

buhbuhnjmkhb uh uhbh

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

hnbuhnuhbuhjnuh

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

knjnijnijnij

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

uhbuhbuhunjj

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

nhuhuhnbhj

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

k nkjkijnijnijnjkijnjj

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

knjinijnijnijj

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

nn kjn jnh jn ,k

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

It can sometimes be hard to sus out who is a genuine member and who is a spammer. Sometimes its better to err on the side of caution. Genuine members are constantly posting links. I do. But I find it hard to check a link on my phone, its easier on my laptop. Also, Some members are not as tech savvy as others and aren’t able to to discern a genuine link from a “oh why did I click on that link, now I’ve infected my computer” kind of link. My boss is pretty clever and so is my mum but put either one of them in front of a computer and they are easy targets.

In fact, my mum has been almost caught a couple of times but someone has returned home just in the nick of time to avert disaster.

Moving on, Bounty Parents, which is owned by ARE MEDIA, and some of us would have received emails about competitions with their banner, has relaunched their Rewards Room. I logged in recently to find I had over 6000 reward points to spend. It seems to work similar to BH’s Rewards Room ie $10 for shipping etc

There doesn’t seem to be much in their Rewards Room though but might be worth a look to see what your points are at. I had a shock when I saw my point tally.

• 3 mths, 2 wks ago

I also noticed that bounty parents have a rewards room now, I have barely any points on there though. Good for you for saving so many!

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I saw the email but I don’t have that many points…so sad, I would love a car seat! The one I purchased is terrible, my preschooler is slanted in it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.