16 yrs, 3 mths ago

purple staTUS

YAY I GOT PURPLE IN JUST 5 DAYS OF FIGURING OUT WAT I SIGNED UP FOR!! WHAT DID EVERYONE ELSE GET? IM EXCITED

17 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs ago

Yep yep.. it was just the normal note! No wonder I was confused coz you have to be turquoise to get into the trial team.
    I could get in now though…. 🙂

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

All gifts come with a note which mentions asking you to review it, are you sure its not just that?

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yeh.. I think I will… coz I`m still red so can`t have been selected to the trial team as much as I would like to..

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Keep your fingers crossed Sharna – you never know!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

drats i wanna be in a trial team

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

You have possibly been selected for the Trial Team if you have been asked to review a product, maybe drop BH a line to clarify.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Got my purple gift today – its a ummm.. lemme check … its an Avon Healthy Boost Skintrition Moisture Lotion … I`ve been asked to review it too..

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Up the top of the page you have menu options (home, products, articles, salons etc) Click on Members – this takes yo to your personal members page. On the left menu click on Loyalty Status, there it will explain the point system and what you can do to earn points. Have fun!

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

I have been replying to stuff on the forums but what else can you actually do im new to this

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

it depends on your profile. BH try to match your gifts to your needs. they are very considerate this way, instead of just giving you whatever they can find they tailor each member`s gift. this goes for purple gift too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.