16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Promotions in cities

Can anyone tell me why most of the promotional beauty events are mainly in Sydney or Melbourne?, if u live anywhere else, we other aussie girls tend to miss out on whats going on, (I know Sydney or Melbourne are major cities, and more populated) Darwin, Perth, Adelaide and more so Canberra tend to miss these exciting events, mind you, remember Canberra is the capital…

10 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I live an hour from Coffs Harbour, NSW, so I am not going to acess much. Wish I still lived in Sydney….

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

I never heard about promos until I joined BH! How do you get inside news on this, word of mouth?

• 16 yrs, 3 mths ago

It would be nice if they visited other more rural areas too. I`m only 50 minutes from the city of Sydney but I wouldn`t go that far to go to a promotional event. But I would go if it were in my own town or only 20 minutes away.

• 16 yrs, 4 mths ago

I agree, it annoys me no end. Even all the exclusive gifts available with purchases are usually only available in the big department stores.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i would love to go to melbourne for a holiday and go around to all the special events and stuff

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`m one of the lucky ones in Melbourne. Yes, you`re right, we do have heaps of shows and expos and promotions, but I wasn`t aware that they don`t visit all the other cities too.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i wish there were more in adelaide, i love them but they`re hardly ever here!!

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

Like hair expo being in Sydney every year! They should do a travelling expo in all the capital cities or something.

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

i think they should they should hold events in smaller citys too like newcastle nothing ever happens here its snorezz vil

• 16 yrs, 5 mths ago

I think they should hold events and promotions in every major city including Canberra.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.