16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Products arent on site

A lot of the products i want to review arent on this site, how can i ask BH to add them?? Especially the products i received for my turquoise gift as i received them from BH but they arent on here..

42 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I was just searching around to see how you go about getting a product added and have come across this thread.
    The gift I received from BH is not listed on the site and I wanted to submit a review. Its a great night cream by Revlon but I coudn`t find any Revlon products. That seems strange since it is a gifts from here??
    Anyhow, seems I`m not the only person in this situation.
    If BH are reading this can you please let us know how we get the products listed?? Thanks heaps and thanks for the product too!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I was just searching around to see how you go about getting a product added and have come across this thread.
    The gift I received from BH is not listed on the site and I wanted to submit a review. Its a great night cream by Revlon but I coudn`t find any Revlon products. That seems strange since it is a gifts from here??
    If BH are reading this can you please let us know how we get the products listed?? Thanks heaps and thanks for the product too!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Yeah thats true, there are some products that I use that are not on BH, maybe an email to BH.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

Yeah thats true, there are some products that I use that are not on BH, maybe an email to BH.

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I`d love for Lush products to be on BH. I`d have tons to review! 🙂

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

No you`d never be ignored, marketing is too important. I would call ask for the email address of the marketing department and send them an email saying you are a fan of their products and they come up a lot in the posts (if they do) and send them a link to the site. It cant hurt, that is of course if BH doesnt mind us doing this – do you mind BH? I wouldnt think so, maybe its a small way we can give back to the site we all love.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.