1 yr, 10 mths ago

Product Testing Sites

Hey all
I’m so grateful that I found Beauty Heaven and the Beauty Crew websites.

I’ve just discovered the Home Tester Club. Do you know any other websites that you can sign up to be sent products to test at home?

14 comments 10 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@RINNY I have been with Social Soup for years. Just be wary that most Social Soup campaigns require you to post on your social media. I know a lot of members do not love that requirement on BH.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ethelinde – thanks for that tip. I’m not keen on doing that so that is good to know before I invest too much time.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Download the Social Soup app, I’ve been lucky enough to try quite a few beauty products for them including Kiehl’s, Raw, Voeu and Lancome. They are quite generous with the samples and also do food and other groceries.

I once was able to try a new kerastase product for thinning hair that easily was worth $500+ and it was amazing, i still use it years later. I believe they contacted me through their regular mailing list from the website.

Also Lancome offer generous samples through their social media and direct website, quite often without purchase.

I basically just use an email just to sign up for websites, i sign up to all the brands and stores i enjoy and i find myself usually trialling something or rather most of the time. Make sure you always fill in your profiles on the websites and visit them often.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Might look into this too. Thanks for sharing The Loved Life Blog 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Thanks so much @The Loved Life Blog – I’m in the process of signing up. It sounds interesting!!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I’m part of the Home Tester Club and love that site. Haven’t been on there for long but it is a great site.
    Not sure of any others off the top of my head. Maybe google it and see what comes up.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

How do you get on the trial team?

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

By taking part in the site. Writing some quality reviews for products that you have used and then just sitting back and waiting for an email invite. Good luck 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@RINNY, try some market research panels! I ended up on the televised Fed Election Candidates’ Forum and I was paid to participate.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

They are the three I am most active on. I am also a member of the Woolworth’s Bunch but they only take on a handful of people every now and then (took about a year after applying before I was accepted) & your membership only last for 4 years, before you move aside to make room for some new blood. I also signed up for You Beauty Panel through Mamamia a few years ago, but have never received an invite to trial any products. Mouths of Mums is another one, you can apply for trials & enter competitions but it is more directed towards mums with little ones.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Thanks @HelenP5, I was accepted onto one trial via Mouths of Mums, I wrote a review and posted a photo for it but haven’t received any more.

I’ve never heard of the others that you mention. I’ll check it out. Thank you!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.