1 w, 6 days ago

Post your hauls here (trying to bump spammers off latest topics)

1-E3-FB686-DC06-48-CE-8565-8906-BD304678

37 comments 12 voices

Replies

• 1 w ago

Will need to wait a bit longer before I receive my parcel but that’s ok

• 1 w, 2 days ago

C5725225-68-C8-4-F61-A5-E1-4-AD4-DE64-CD4-F

44-B4-C383-33-F3-4767-AAD4-4258-ED903681

* should say have *

• 1 w, 2 days ago

@Divinediva beautiful candle. Mine is the Glasshouse Movie Night one. It smells edible; vanilla and chocolate scents.

• 1 w, 2 days ago

@Perthchick, I have the movie 🎥 night one and absolutely love it. It’s almost good enough to eat.

The one I purchased which is hard to tell from the picture is an ombré container with pinks and blues and almost green colours on the jar. I love the smell of the pomegranate in the candle as that is one of my favourite scents.

• 1 w, 1 day ago

@divinediva I might have to get another one when I have enough points. Don’t tell my family aren’t keen on my smelly products. Ha ha.

• 1 w, 2 days ago

Seriously have tried soooo many times to post my haul and it doesn’t want to work tonight unfortunately.

Seriously miss being able to cut and paste.

Yay finally worked. 😀

• 1 w, 5 days ago

@Izzy09 I am getting that Hemp and Watermelon Serum. I think it’s that one and not the cleanser. I was attracted to the pretty bottle 💗💙

• 1 w, 4 days ago

I have the watermelon and hemp serum and I love it. Love the novelty of the bottle and it feels great on my skin.

• 1 w, 5 days ago

Yes the packaging is what attracted me to the products too. I hope we both enjoy using it just as much 😊

• 1 w, 3 days ago

I love nice packaging and always think about how good all cosmetics look at Christmas time. I wish they would do nice packaging all year around.

• 1 w, 5 days ago

Lucy, I appreciate that you’re trying to get rid of spammers by creating new threads. However, please be aware that you are cluttering up the forums in a website that is almost impossible to navigate. I have already suggested this on other threads, but it is better for members to post comments on the “chatting” thread. This used to be one of the most useful threads where people could post random comments and questions. Here is the link to the thread:

Chatting…

• 1 w, 3 days ago

@Petal, I’m very well aware of the issues with the forums. I posted three genuine topics not suited to the Chatting thread. Thanks for your feedback though!

• 1 w, 5 days ago

ooh lovely hauls guys! What samples did you get?

• 1 w, 5 days ago

I just got my Rewards Room order. Thanks so much Bh xx
    20220617-124536

• 1 w, 5 days ago

Lucky you to have your delivery already. Still waiting over here in Perth. Still it is exciting.

• 1 w, 5 days ago

My RR purchase
    BHRewards-June

• 1 w, 6 days ago

Too many spammers are taking over the forum topics.

Apologies for yet another RR post!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.