15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Porcelain Veneers… anyone have these?

I should have had braces when I was younger but just refused – I didn’t want to be a target for all that unwanted attention – bad attention. Now I’m regretting it but luckily my teeth arent too bad and can be fixed by getting 4 porcelain veneers.
Does anyone have these? How are you finding them?
I was quoted they would cost roughly $800 each, im not sure if that is a good price or not….?
Love to hear from anyone with info 🙂

88 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 8 mths ago

Please disregard the previous post by TrisaDentalSolutions. They are a company from Mumbai, India.

• 2 yrs, 8 mths ago

Please disregard the previous post by TrisaDentalSolutions. They are a company from Mumbai, India.

• 2 yrs, 8 mths ago

• 2 yrs, 8 mths ago

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I`ve had a friend go to a cosmetic dentist in brisbane and he charged much more for porcelain veneers but her smile looks really natural – doesn`t look like she had veneers completed. And her smile is symmetrical too. Sometimes I notice dentists sometimes go too big with the shape of their veneers and it looks unnatural. So just be sure that if you have them veneers done in brisbane or anywhere else in the world you review their before and afters and make sure you absolutely love the dentist work.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I`ve had a friend go to a cosmetic dentist in brisbane and he charged much more for porcelain veneers but her smile looks really natural – doesn`t look like she had veneers completed. And her smile is symmetrical too. Sometimes I notice dentists sometimes go too big with the shape of their veneers and it looks unnatural. So just be sure that if you have them veneers done in brisbane or anywhere else in the world you review their before and afters and make sure you absolutely love the dentist work.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`ve reported the previous post as spam.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`ve reported the previous post as spam.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.