2 yrs, 1 mth ago

point history

I notice My Account has been updated and you can now check your points and reviews -Great and Thank You

20 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs ago

How exciting! Glad we can see our point history again!

• 2 yrs ago

I can now access previous pages of my points history. It is definitely helpful, but since only a record of the event and points awarded are viewable without that points tally at that point, I have still been unable to account for some movement of points that I recorded by date since December last year. The transactions are simply not there.

I’ll never get to the bottom of why my points went down by 40 points in early Feb since there were no transactions in the history for that date. BH also never got back to me after two emails, so ‘m giving up now.

• 2 yrs ago

That’s a pain, @Jupiter!

I’ve sent three emails about my missing points & I haven’t heard back either. I went through my Points History, now that I can access it – 175 points are missing!

• 2 yrs ago

Oh no, sorry to hear that @Misfortune8, that’s a lot of points!!!

• 2 yrs ago

I’m going to email again if I don’t get a reply – & I think you should too – it’s too many points for either of us to just forget about.

I’m taking a break from writing reviews at the moment too. I’m waiting until the points get sorted out.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I can only see one page of points (most recent). Not too worried. It will get sorted soon enough.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Still can’t get past page 1 of my points history.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Im going to check out my points now.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Ah, yes, perhaps i was premature in my excitement that points history is back … i am experiencing the same issue with seeing the detail on older pages as everyone else, fingers crossed that will be fixed soon too

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I just looked too, can’t go past page1 either. Also reviews are missing. It is hopeless finding anything and keeping up with our points entitlements. There are far too many difficulties now navigating this website. Don’t know how so many seem to be in the know and others of us are floundering like stranded fish left out of the water.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

well im back baby – i can finally post without issues. things seem to be easier now and im enjoying the website finally

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes I am getting used to it -I always find an update is hard and then after a while I forget the old one and am happy with the new .

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I can’t go past page one either, i see my reviews for the most recent reviews have indeed been approved however I have not got any points for them, nor points or bonus points for the rewards room purchases.

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I’ve got 88 pages in my points history, but I can only access the first page. I’ve been keeping my own tally & I’m missing HEAPS of points!

More than half of my reviews are missing, too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.