16 yrs, 2 mths ago

pink colour

pinklili is finally turned pink! yay!

im just wondering i participate a lot in the forums yet my level took so long to change colours whilst ppl with less posts then me seem to achieve better colour status. girls im i doing something wrong?

27 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

you can get more points by doing different things, like iv you review a product you get 3 and so on… don`t just talk on the forums, do different things and experiment

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

you can get more points by doing different things, like iv you review a product you get 3 and so on… don`t just talk on the forums, do different things and experiment

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Its interesting to read what other people have to say

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i love reading what has gone on while im away. its like a BH world here and i miss it wen im not here.
    i was thinking about it all day today i couldnt wait to get on here and see what everybody been doing while i gone.
    im always looking forward to the new articals too.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

i love reading what has gone on while im away. its like a BH world here and i miss it wen im not here.
    i was thinking about it all day today i couldnt wait to get on here and see what everybody been doing while i gone.

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 16 yrs, 2 mths ago

the forums are great aren`t they! I look forward to reading some of your reviews when you get around to it. I love reading other peoples feedback on products 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.