16 yrs, 5 mths ago

pimples

how do you get rid of pimples on your sholders and neck ive try useing the same stuff as i use on my face but it dosent work

37 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 9 mths ago

exfoliate and stay away from oily products.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Try using a non pore clogging, oil free product and use it to scrub your back during shower.

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Great to hear, Elmo! 🙂

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

thats awesome elmo! i might have to try that routine you just mentioned lol! it`s great it didnt ruin your weekend! 🙂

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Elmo – I am glad the pimple issue didn`t ruin your weekend!!

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

Yeh I find the same – don`t seem to get the horrific breakouts if I go swimming at the beach regularly!
    Anyway, just in case anyone is interested, my horrible big pimple actually popped its head out by the end of friday – so I could extract it then I used the Dermalogica sebum clearing mask on it – then applied a bit of vit e cream to help it heal. And it did not explode into a volcano! Was a bit noticeable on Saturday, but as I had extracted it, it was just a matter of healing, which thanks to regular application of vit e cream – by sunday evening it was gone! Def rate that dermalogica mask! 🙂

• 15 yrs, 6 mths ago

In summer though I find my skin really clears up. Possibly because Im at the beach alot during the summer and the sea water is really great for your skin apparently.

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

oh me too, me too. im always pretty much a pimply miserable mess when it comes around! hehe

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

Oh god yeh! Thinking of attacking it with a mask as well! Hate this time of month! 🙁

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

oh thats unfortunate. yeah i suppose cleaning your face really well all the time and looking after it in general will help but sometimes you just have to let them be. uhck as rank as it might sounds lol!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.