14 yrs, 9 mths ago

Perfume wish list..

Please post what perfumes you really want to buy, have always wanted to but never got around to it or are simply too expensive…

429 comments 2 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 1 mth ago

I am saving super hard to get the Hypnotic Poison perfume from Dior. I can’t wait to get it.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

Chanel Noir is my `want` at the moment.
    I really want to try the Tom Ford but they are so expensive I worry about really liking it. Same thing holds me back from trying his makeup. The packaging is divine….The `one day` or `a girl can dream` category.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

I really want to try the Tom Ford but they are so expensive I worry about really liking it. Same thing holds me back from trying his makeup. The packaging is divine….The `one day` or `a girl can dream` category.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

I`ve been lusting after YSL Manifesto for ages. I managed to collect quite a few samples, but they are long gone. I`m sooooooo excited to be getting some in my Glosscars prize pack.

I would also like some Nuxe perfume. It`s now available on Lookfantastic.com. I will probably include some in my birthday haul (July).

Rose, I was tempted to buy the Nuxe perfume on Look Fantastic, but I changed my mind. I was worried that it wouldn`t be strong enough.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

I`ve been lusting after YSL Manifesto for ages. I managed to collect quite a few samples, but they are long gone. I`m sooooooo excited to be getting some in my Glosscars prize pack.

I would also like some Nuxe perfume. It`s now available on Lookfantastic.com. I will probably include some in my birthday haul (July).

Rose, I was tempted to buy the Nuxe perfume on Look Fantastic, but I changed my mind. I was worried that it wouldn`t be strong enough.

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 9 yrs, 10 mths ago

I`ve always had a skin chemistry where perfumes aren`t very strong on me and/or don`t last long. It`s more difficult as I`ve become older. I need something with the strength of Estee Lauder Youth Dew, but that`s not a perfume I`m excited about. I just received some perfume samples from the US and I found one perfume in there which I plan on buying. It`s strong enough, and although it only lasts an hour, I`m still going to buy it. The perfume is from L`Occitane and is called Ambre & Santal.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.