15 yrs, 3 mths ago

Ped Egg

I think we’ve discussed these somewhere before but I couldn’t find it…I want to know, who’s got one, and how do you rate it? I’m considering getting one as my feet are just gross!

151 comments 32 voices

Replies

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 11 mths ago

I bought a cheap knockoff but no longer use it as it just dint seem to work well and ended up cutting into my foot and ended up in a visit to the podiatrist.I now just use Dermatonics Heel Balm.

• 11 yrs, 3 mths ago

You can buy the cheap version on ebay for $5 including postage 🙂 It takes a few shavings(?) -eew- but it does make a huge difference for me

• 14 yrs ago

lol =P the ads always grossed me out, what with the shavings of skin resembling seasoning for food. I am actually quite curious to try this out…

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I bought one at Myer at Chrtistmas time for $30 and was shocked because it didn`t work. After a few days I decided to try again, and still no luck – totally useless. The only thing that worked was the filing paper!! The grater was no good. I took it back to Myer and got my money back!!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

i bought a ped egg for $30 and it was a complete waste of money. it didnt do anything at all, it was just money thrown down the toilet. i much prefer using a pumice stone, i get much better results. i dont have very cracked feet, just mildly, but i still like them to look nice.

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

Ped egg is all you need it really works it smooths down my massive calluses completely – but use it once a week cause callouses just grow back.

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

Ped Eggs are too overatted. On tv commercials they cost like $50 or something i think.
    I went down to my local shopping center one day and found the exact same product for $4 in one of those cheap shops but it was definitely genuine.
    I think its a pretty good idea though!

• 14 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have a Pedegg and its great for removing all the dry/ dead skin, But i can never go without my Herros Sponge it is the best you buy it from your local Pharmacy/ Priceline etc for about $3.
    Removes all dry skin and leaves your feet/heels feeling so smooth.

• Bronze
    14 yrs, 6 mths ago

I used similar tool before.. but i just hate doing that.Also it seemed the more you shaved, the rougher the skin was . besides.. it is not hygenic after few time uses.. My friend referred me to use foot mask.. my old skin peeled off and new skin looked so soft and pink, even the little toes are so tender and smooth. Now i just apply some moituriser after shower.. never fell that great on my feet.

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

You are right Melissakate, if you are a diabetic you may have nerve damage to the feet so you can`t feel if you are overdoing it. I am diabetic but I find the ped egg fine as long as I am careful. 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.