13 yrs, 4 mths ago

OOTD

That’s short for outfit of the day. 🙂

My Melbourne Cup day outfit:

909 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

So did I…and most of the other spam from them too. Spammers really irk me.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks for the spam….not.

I reported this one yesterday, but it ‘s still here.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks for the spam….not.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh I wish I could wear stripes…..they always look good on others like yourself. The shoes are gorgeous.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

My first OOTD! Me mucking around in my bedroom yesterday before going out for dinner. Side on isn’t really my best angle, but I don’t care, I felt good. I have another shot from front on, but it’s a bit blurry. This looks a bit blurry too, I apologise.

Top – Target
    Jeans – Mavi
    Shoes – My own custom design from Shoes of Prey

Just threw on a bit of BITE Lip Tint in Cherry for fun.

Sensational, Seashells. You look fabulous! Oh and the shoes are perfect too.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks ladies! :o) Stripes are probably my favourite print, they go with pretty much everything. I must’ve inherited that love from my mother, she’s a stripey kind of gal too.

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

You look great, Seashells! I love striped tops and the ruby red shoes are divine! 🙂

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

You look gorgeous Seashells!!!
    The top looks great on you and I love the colour of the shoes too. Fantastic OOTD!!!!

• 9 yrs, 5 mths ago

My first OOTD! Me mucking around in my bedroom yesterday before going out for dinner. Side on isn’t really my best angle, but I don’t care, I felt good. I have another shot from front on, but it’s a bit blurry. This looks a bit blurry too, I apologise.

Top – Target
    Jeans – Mavi
    Shoes – My own custom design from Shoes of Prey

Just threw on a bit of BITE Lip Tint in Cherry for fun.

• 9 yrs, 6 mths ago

wow!!! That is blurry sorry :

N thank you cheery blossom.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.