1 yr, 8 mths ago

Oliva Newton-John

I saw the other thread this morning and really wanted to start a thread just for her. I was only just using her ‘Calm’ essential oil blend on the weekend by her brand Retreatment Botanics. I was using it to make my own handwash which I’ve just learned to make. I saw her in Grease when I was 12 and was watching a video of her yesterday singing Xanadu. I’ve always wanted to visit Gaia her health retreat and nearly even booked in last year. So she’s had quite an impact on my life and I really needed to say some of it here. (Yes, I have all of her Retreatment Botanics skincare including the mask and exfoliator product). I used some of her foods from Gaia which I ordered online because I trusted the quality and they tasted great. She has left such large legacies that help so many people at important times in their lives. If she was ever on the front of a magazine I bought it!

13 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

She was incredible. Miss her care and compassion. X

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I haven’t had cancer myself but I was a patient at the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre albeit for 4 days, a few years ago. I did ask a nurse who was in charge of me if by any chance she had meant Olivia Newton-John, to which she replied, YES (aarrgghh!!!) but admitted that she had never watched Grease, which I know is currently on tv!

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

This is such sad news. I must have watched Grease 20 times, love it so much. RIP.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

RIP beautiful Olivia an amazing woman.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I remember going to see Grease at the movies when I was 6. I also had her Physical album. Such a sad loss, she battled cancer at different times over 30 years but she will leave a legacy behind which helps cancer patients which is an amazing thing and bought so much joy to people with her music and movies.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

So sad to hear this news this morning. She was an amazing woman.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Olivia Newton-John was so talented, gorgeous and amazing! So sad to hear of her passing away today. Sounds like she’s been a big inspiration to you @Clearcrystalwater (you actually look a bit like her too!)

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Such sad news – RIP Olivia Newton-John.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Just awful even though we all knew she had cancer it just seemed like she could go on forever, very sad day.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

An amazing lady, such a sad day.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Yes she deserves her own column -She has left some amazing memories

• 1 yr, 5 mths ago

Reported for SPAM.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.