4 mths ago

Olaplex

I just received my order of olaplex. I got no.3, no. 6 and no.7. How are all of these products best used? And are there any other products you like better than these?

15 comments 8 voices

Replies

• 3 mths, 1 w ago

I finally got my parcel that contained no 0 and no 8 as there was a truck fire and they had to send it again. No 0 gave me a mild allergic reaction. But I must say no 8 is the best product I have ever used in my hair. My hair feels sooo much smoother after using it

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

I have invested in Olaplex No.3 and regratably, the difference I saw (if any) was very little. Certainly didn’t justify the $50 I paid. On the other hand, I saw a massive difference using Toni & Guy Strengthplex, which I am still using. 🙂

• 3 mths, 3 wks ago

I have tried olaplex now. I have used no 3 3 times. I’m not seeing a huge difference but am seeing a little one. I love the bond smoother though and the oil. I have just ordered no. 0 and no. 8 so will see if they make a difference to the process as they are suppose to work in synergy with each other.

• 4 mths ago

I have not tried.

• 4 mths ago

I gave them a go this afternoon and so far it’s made a slight difference, will see how it goes the second time

• 4 mths ago

i typed it all again and its just gone

• 4 mths ago

i just wrote a very length reply and its disappeared

• 4 mths ago

Same thing happened to me in this thread a couple days ago, but none of the others i commented on that day. Annoying and random, but somehow it always seems to be my longer, more considered responses that go missing.

• 4 mths ago

Oh no 🙁

• 4 mths ago

I would google this to see -all sounds very technical

• 4 mths ago

I think ghd Advanced Split End Therapy is better than Olaplex No.6.

• 4 mths ago

I only use No. 3, the mask, @Mumofbeauty. My hair loves it. I bought a whole stack in an online sale. When I go through my hoard, I want to try Toni&Guy StrengthPlex after reading member @Skincare junkie‘s blog.

I often apply the mask, then plait my hair & sleep with it in & shampoo out in the morning. At other times, I only leave it in for a few hours.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.