13 yrs ago

Oils for the face

I absolutely love rose hip oil and have used vitamin e oil in the past. Does anyone else use any oils on their face?

391 comments 2 voices

Replies

• 1 mth, 4 wks ago

Jojoba Oil Not only is jojoba an incredibly lightweight and breathable oil (perfect for combination skin that still requires moisture), but it also helps control shine because it actually breaks down and dissolves sebum.

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks Lilypilly, i have some and use it but i was just wondering about the most effective way to use it 🙂 thanks

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks Lilypilly, i have some and use it but i was just wondering about the most effective way to use it 🙂 thanks

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

Addictedxx – you just need a few drops on your fingertips, and then gently smooth it over your face, rubbing it in in gentle circular motion until it is absorb and doesn`t look greasy on your skin anymore. Should take no more than a minute on each side of the face. I do my entire face in under a minute now

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

Addictedxx – you just need a few drops on your fingertips, and then gently smooth it over your face, rubbing it in in gentle circular motion until it is absorb and doesn`t look greasy on your skin anymore. Should take no more than a minute on each side of the face. I do my entire face in under a minute now

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

how do you use rose hip oil? do you rub it in or leave it to absorb? xx

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 2 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.