7 yrs, 8 mths ago

NYX at Priceline!!

I just got an email from priceline announcing they are launching NYX online on Saturday (16th)!!!!
I know some of you will be sharing my excitement!!

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

NYX is online at Priceline

https://www.priceline.com.au/brand/nyx

(No discounts at the moment)

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I’m really excited they are coming to Priceline. I’ve only tried a couple of products which I really liked! I only have a small Target country which doesn’t stock it and when I go to my nearest proper Target unfortunately their whole cosmetics area is an absolute mess so I tend to browse but not buy (the testers are always stolen or ruined! Must be frustrating for staff to constantly try and keep everything stocked and tidy only to have inconsiderate people spoil it for everyone!).

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I’m exitied too, just brought four NYX blushes yesterday for a bargin.

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

YESSS So exciting! They will be bringing over 600 products so heaps of new releases! I will be at Bourke St on Saturday to fight for some Lip Lingeries haha. They will start rolling into other Pricelines nationwide from Jul 18th. So excited to see what this ‘store within a store’ concept will be like. I’ve just put up my blog post as well, if anyone is interested in a peek. Only got to swatch some of the exciting new products like the Lip Lingeries but everything is AMAZING!!

http://www.suelovexx.com/2016/07/save-date-nyx-launch-in-priceline-july.html

• Bronze
      7 yrs, 8 mths ago

This is so awesome! I`ve used their foundation, loved it and then couldn`t find anywhere near me that stocked it! Keen to give more of their items a go.

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I wish I was in Melbourne! Good luck, I hope you get all the things you want!!

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

It will be available online and will then be rolled out to stores

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

Oh My Godness I saw something about this but didn’t know if it was actually happening!

Ah I’m so excited!

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

So exciting! But I’d love to know when they’re released in Sydney, so far only in Melbourne and online 🙂

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

That was soon! Can’t wait! I have been waiting for years!

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I am looking forward to this so much, hopefully they haven’t inflated the price as much as target has. Regardless I will be purchasing so many products in this brand as it really is good quality for the price.

• 7 yrs, 8 mths ago

I’m very excited for the launch! Looking forward to Saturday.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.