16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Nutrimetics??

AAaaargh, a good friend of mine has invited me to a Nutrimetics party. I’ve never tried any of their products, and haven’t heard much about them. Me being me, will feel guilty if I don’t buy something, so I’m just wondering if anyone has tried their stuff? And if they recommend anything in the range?

Thanks!

57 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have just become a nutrimetics consultant and wanted to see if anyone else does this too? I am looking for some ideas to get some sales without doing parties. I work full time so this is just a hobby for me because I love make up.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have just become a nutrimetics consultant and wanted to see if anyone else does this too? I am looking for some ideas to get some sales without doing parties. I work full time so this is just a hobby for me because I love make up.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve never tried these products before – same with Avon – it annoys me that you can only buy them through a sales rep? I`d prefer to just buy instore or online! No matter how nice the person is – they always try to upsell!

you can buy online. I NEVER Push…but you can order from a rep ie haha mine – http://www.nutrimetics.com.au/hbennett and then have it delivered to your door quick and easy Or from nutrimetics online website- easy as.

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve never tried these products before – same with Avon – it annoys me that you can only buy them through a sales rep? I`d prefer to just buy instore or online! No matter how nice the person is – they always try to upsell!

you can buy online. I NEVER Push…but you can order from a rep ie haha mine – http://www.nutrimetics.com.au/hbennett and then have it delivered to your door quick and easy Or from nutrimetics online website- easy as.

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 9 mths ago

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 9 mths ago

AAaaargh, a good friend of mine has invited me to a Nutrimetics party. I`ve never tried any of their products, and haven`t heard much about them. Me being me, will feel guilty if I don`t buy something, so I`m just wondering if anyone has tried their stuff? And if they recommend anything in the range?

Thanks!

I just rejoined Nutrimetics in Jan – I did it just at uni casual but this time Im trying to make a hobby income of it. I trust their products. My mum and nan used and I just don`t think they`d still be around with their claims if they weren`t legit after 45 years! I don`t think EVERY product suits my skin but thats normal. I like natural products in home, in food, for my body but it has to work. I don`t want an $80 jurlique cleanser that is so “”natural”” it does nothing. I want something that harnesses nature but uses science and state of art technology to produce something that works – and thats what they do. They are still “”Nutritional cosmetics”” at their core. They have good commissions, low start ups (unlike enjo, avon, Intimo etc) and unlike Avon, they are not intended for brochure sales. Of course we can`t compete with $5 chapsticks in a sales catalogue drop off but we are more premium ( (No 1 facial moisturiser and body care brand in NZ and No 1 anti aging skin care and premium hand care brand in Aust. Euromonitor 2013) we don`t use the toxic products that Avon use, and so we are meant for parties and places a person can TRY a product and then see the benefit or if it works for their skin. Although I have known now some friends who don`t like a certain smell I have yet to find a girl not try something she doesn`t like as in, if one foundation doesn`t work, we find another of our 6-7 and find one that does. If one skin care range doesn`t work, we try another of the 7 and we get a match. Its the same quality or better of many of the brands in David Jones like SK11, Clinique, Clarins only more natural and I think better and FAR less costly than those ones. Thats just the facts. The truth though (your own belief) has to come from own research -thats not just listening to an opinion (such as my own, coz anyone can have an opinion – doesn`t make it right) and seeking facts. Calling 1800802151 with concerns and break down of ingredients etc. And then you can make an informed decision. We cannot do Avon prices because we are better quality and less toxic (although I do love the avon jewellery that comes out at Christmas;)) But we do have amazing sales – probably once every 3-4 months we have an 80% off one – and currently about 10 products are under $10 – thats amazing prices for good quality, natural, safe, environmentally and kid friendly, dermatologically tested products – it just is. Find a consultant in your area, that you click with and then book a facial and a tester session and really narrow down what works for you. Also, the colours are now updates and we have a beaut. range of lippies with aquatic herbs to lock in moisture. I used to use NARS, MAC (as a therapist) sephora brands and Calvin Klein – now i just use NM. good luck:)

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 9 mths ago

AAaaargh, a good friend of mine has invited me to a Nutrimetics party. I`ve never tried any of their products, and haven`t heard much about them. Me being me, will feel guilty if I don`t buy something, so I`m just wondering if anyone has tried their stuff? And if they recommend anything in the range?

Thanks!

I just rejoined Nutrimetics in Jan – I did it just at uni casual but this time Im trying to make a hobby income of it. I trust their products. My mum and nan used and I just don`t think they`d still be around with their claims if they weren`t legit after 45 years! I don`t think EVERY product suits my skin but thats normal. I like natural products in home, in food, for my body but it has to work. I don`t want an $80 jurlique cleanser that is so “”natural”” it does nothing. I want something that harnesses nature but uses science and state of art technology to produce something that works – and thats what they do. They are still “”Nutritional cosmetics”” at their core. They have good commissions, low start ups (unlike enjo, avon, Intimo etc) and unlike Avon, they are not intended for brochure sales. Of course we can`t compete with $5 chapsticks in a sales catalogue drop off but we are more premium ( (No 1 facial moisturiser and body care brand in NZ and No 1 anti aging skin care and premium hand care brand in Aust. Euromonitor 2013) we don`t use the toxic products that Avon use, and so we are meant for parties and places a person can TRY a product and then see the benefit or if it works for their skin. Although I have known now some friends who don`t like a certain smell I have yet to find a girl not try something she doesn`t like as in, if one foundation doesn`t work, we find another of our 6-7 and find one that does. If one skin care range doesn`t work, we try another of the 7 and we get a match. Its the same quality or better of many of the brands in David Jones like SK11, Clinique, Clarins only more natural and I think better and FAR less costly than those ones. Thats just the facts. The truth though (your own belief) has to come from own research -thats not just listening to an opinion (such as my own, coz anyone can have an opinion – doesn`t make it right) and seeking facts. Calling 1800802151 with concerns and break down of ingredients etc. And then you can make an informed decision. We cannot do Avon prices because we are better quality and less toxic (although I do love the avon jewellery that comes out at Christmas;)) But we do have amazing sales – probably once every 3-4 months we have an 80% off one – and currently about 10 products are under $10 – thats amazing prices for good quality, natural, safe, environmentally and kid friendly, dermatologically tested products – it just is. Find a consultant in your area, that you click with and then book a facial and a tester session and really narrow down what works for you. Also, the colours are now updates and we have a beaut. range of lippies with aquatic herbs to lock in moisture. I used to use NARS, MAC (as a therapist) sephora brands and Calvin Klein – now i just use NM. good luck:)

• Bronze
    9 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks!

• 15 yrs, 3 mths ago

I was at a friends xmas bbq today and before the party started, we attended a Nurtimetics Party. There were tons of different products to try and as hesitant as I was (I usually avoid these types of parties like the plague lol)… I decided to sample a few products. I was impressed with 3 products and have placed an order, can`t wait to receive and then properly review them! I purchased an all natural mineral make up with natural hair brush, some eye serum designed to brighten under eye circles – has some mineral derived from mushrooms in it, and also an oil absorbing face powder that also takes redness of any skin condition away – I watched my friend with severe dermititus (sp?!) on her arms use this stuff and it took all the red out, then when she applied the mineral foundation her arms looked completely normal – that`s what sold me!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.