16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Nutrimetics

A friend had a skincare party today and the rep woman at first really nice. Gradually she became increasingly pushy and unpleasant. We never want to see her again, and it certainly doesn’t encourage us to buy from her!

Has anyone else had a problem with either this brand or another when they gave parties?

Also I found that these products make my skin erupt in a rash. I prefer Avon anyway 😉

15 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have a relative who is a Nutrimetics consultant, but is not pushy, she is not all about sales she likes the contact. When she was younger with young kids it was about the only form of contact with other women that wasn`t relating to children. Also it meant that she could purchase beauty products cheaply herself. I usually get a Nutrimetics product for Birthdays and Christmas as a present from her, shame I can`t review them:-).

I can understand your concerns and I would feel the same way if someone was pushy, I think it is a personality thing, not all people who sell things are insensitive or pushy, but yes some are and they are to be avoided.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have a relative who is a Nutrimetics consultant, but is not pushy, she is not all about sales she likes the contact. When she was younger with young kids it was about the only form of contact with other women that wasn`t relating to children. Also it meant that she could purchase beauty products cheaply herself. I usually get a Nutrimetics product for Birthdays and Christmas as a present from her, shame I can`t review them:-).

I can understand your concerns and I would feel the same way if someone was pushy, I think it is a personality thing, not all people who sell things are insensitive or pushy, but yes some are and they are to be avoided.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have just become a nutrimetics consultant and wanted to see if anyone else does this too? I am looking for some ideas to get some sales without doing parties. I work full time so this is just a hobby for me because I love make up.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have just become a nutrimetics consultant and wanted to see if anyone else does this too? I am looking for some ideas to get some sales without doing parties. I work full time so this is just a hobby for me because I love make up.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

you shouldn`t let one bad experience put you off. I hate pushy people as well. I am opposite. She probably never let you know your right skin care range. No Chemicals, need to watch what we put on our bodies goes into to blood.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

you shouldn`t let one bad experience put you off. I hate pushy people as well. I am opposite. She probably never let you know your right skin care range. No Chemicals, need to watch what we put on our bodies goes into to blood.

• 8 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 16 yrs ago

hi i just became a nutrimetics sales rep i am not bitchy some women are just snobby bitches that think its a waste of time to do stuff for people and not get anything in return . but i dont mind doing parties for people even if tehy dont buy anything its goood because they know about he product and they might pass my number onto friends or family that might like to purchase products . im sorry that you got rude ladys. and i will make sure i never am like that becasue i hate people going crazy at me lol i hope your next experience is alot better than the first 🙂

steph, xxx

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.