1 month ago

November 2021 Rewards Room Wishlist!

Hey Beauties,

What are you hoping for in the upcoming Rewards Room?

I’d love to see some vegan skincare and cosmetics.

If there are some decent sheet masks, I’ll snap them up.

Skincare wise, I would be over the Moon if I could score some Eau Thermale Avène and other eczema friendly goodies!

Counting down the days until window shopping opens!

36 comments 22 voices

Replies

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Skincare and body care! Always in need of that! ooh and maybe Klorane haircare!

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I wonder if we’ll be able to share our Rewards Room photos on here? I love seeing what everyone gets.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

No, nope. Can’t post photos. Unsure if BH will bring back the feature. Hope so.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

Last Rewards Room I blew a majority of my points on the Sensori+ Cloud Cream (almost 1300 points on 1 cream). I do think it was worth it though. It’s hydrating and has next to no scent which I love but this Rewards Room I’m looking to get multiple items and things I wouldn’t usually treat myself to or products I usually wouldn’t try as I love new products to play with. I just might find myself a holy grail 🤞🏼

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I got two misses last time. Mascara was really bad form max factor, which was disappointment as their mascaras used to be good. And NBN powder. This time will be more selective.
    Lucky girls who managed to score Luna2, I bought mine ages ago, before it came on BH. Still use it 5-7 days per week. Never dies.
    My fave from recent RRs is Bobbi Brown highlighter in pink glow and pink Inika baked highlighter even better one. Wella hair serum and Body Shop white floral fabulous EDP Kahaia.

• 3 wks, 3 days ago

I would love Eimele’s Metabolism Plus Coffee. I first tried it here on a trial in January and it gives me so much energy. It drop 5kgs off really fast on the trial and I have been buying it ever since.

• 3 wks, 4 days ago

A charlotte tilbury lipstick in ‘Love with Olivia’ colour which is a nudey neutral. I saw it on the article with Leong in it just now!

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

My facial skin is so dry atm so anything moisturising, oils and serums for me. I usually get tempted by something a bit luxe or different. I got a Jane Iredale lippy last time that I’m still loving. Gonna blow all my 3000 points!

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

Found original RR thread Eleni posted

Rewards Room 2021 Is Coming!

Excited to see what is on offer. Not long to go. I am getting whatever is appealing and I use on the regular.

• 4 wks ago

I need another Elucent night moisturiser and I wouldn’t mind trying an eye cream or serum. Would like to see candles and diffusers or Xmas gift sets.

• 4 wks, 1 day ago

Yes counting down the days and trying to get my points up so that I have more choice. Love the idea of selecting what I would like and then waiting for the parcel to arrive.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.