4 mths ago

Notifications

Do we get notified when someone has commented on your post or if someone has tagged you in a post? I forget sometimes what I have commented on and go back later to see someone has replied to a comment I have made.

6 comments 6 voices

Replies

• 4 mths ago

I really hope this functionality gets reinstated, one of the really mice aspects of the old site was being able to have a conversation with other members and be notified when there was a response.

• 4 mths ago

Agree. I like interacting with other Beauties because everyone has their own unique beauty hacks.

• 4 mths ago

@Mumofbeauty: we used to receive notifications whenever someone made a direct reply to one of our forum or article comments. Bh has said they’re working at reinstating this, but we’ve been waiting 3 months!

As for tagging: we never had that feature before, & I don’t know if we’ll get it when our notifications are up & working.

• 4 mths ago

no we don’t which is a shame

• 4 mths ago

Hi @Mumofbeauty with the new website we don’t get notifications. It used to happen with the old website but not this version. Hopefully that changes!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.