2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Not getting the link vote in BIB

I received the email about voting for the second week of BIB, however, once again there is no link that allows me to vote (when I click on the ‘click here to vote button’, nothing happens). This is a repeat of what happened in the first week of voting. Once again I have contacted BH and again have not heard back. Very disappointing. I’m still getting the other emails from BH though, so not sure what the problem is.

7 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have no idea if I entered every week with the BIB or what with all the changeovers and with other things happening in my life at the moment I don’t know if I am here or there at the moment.

Bring on 2022

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I voted in all categories but not in all sections as some of the products I hadn’t tried.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I would have loved to vote in all categories but terms and conditions state it’s one entry per person. 😞

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I think it’s better to follow the guidelines

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Can’t wait to see most voted for products.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I missed several of the categories to vote on like the makeup category. When BH went off line so did I! Totally forgot that there were different weeks for voting and you could still vote. Oh well…

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I cannot hyperlink right now but if you go to Articles section and find the BIB article (this is also featured on main page), it takes you to voting page.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.