4 yrs, 7 mths ago

NIVEA SUN Sensitive Protect SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion Trial Team

Are you currently trialling the NIVEA SUN Sensitive Protect SPF50 Sunscreen Lotion ?

This is now the dedicated forum thread where you can come throughout your trial to ask any questions about the product, share your experiences with fellow members about the product, and even answer some of the questions other Trial Teamers may have about these products.
So, let us know how you’re going with the Trial Team because we’d absolutely love to hear all about it!

(Nudge, nudge: for those who aren’t on this particular Trial Team, please feel free to join in the convo and ask our Trial Teamers about their road test – we’re all as curious as you are!)

Eleni xx

97 comments 26 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Have not used Nivea sunscreen before so will be reading reviews when they come out!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Nivea sunscreens are the best.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I love this sunscreen.

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Just got a bottle of this sunscreen and it works a treat. Just as good as high end products.

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

We are starting to get some really hot weather in Perth now and it is not the time to forget to use sun cream. Always good to get some good opinion on which ones are good .

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

I received it yesterday, and I’ve been patch-testing on various spots on my body (I know it sounds so strange, but I’m allergic to most chemical sunscreens) I really hope this one doesn’t cause any rash on me. Fingers crossed!

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

I received my sunscreen but I must say I’m disappointed it’s not a face sunscreen. The email instructions from BH say –
    On what areas of the body/head/face should I use the product/s?
    – Can be used on the whole face – avoid eye area.
    However face is not mentioned on the front or back of the bottle and the directions says apply generously and evenly to the skin..

Should I be nervous about applying this to my face? ! I would normally use a face specific sunscreen.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

I use it on my face.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

I used on my face. I will let you know if I get breakouts. I always wear an SPF.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

Is it in a large bottle, like 150 mls or more? To me, that would be a product for your body. I would give it a go on my face, but generally I like face only sunscreen products as my skin reacts to sunscreen and i like a really light formula as my skin gets oily and pimples

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

Yes it`s 200ml definitely looks like a body sunscreen. I`m a bit worried about getting pimples from blocked pores but I`ll try it out and see how we go… now to get some sun in Melbourne!

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

It`s 200ml but it looks very small to me compared to others LOL

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

I know what you mean, I`ve used it on my face and had no issues. I always used to apply body sunscreen to my face anyways LOL only just last year got an actual face sunscreen! I`m lucky my skin isn`t sensitive like that.

I think MoonlightSak16 also used it on her face and had no issues but it would depend on how sensitive you are too I guess?

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

So far so good for me too. I got it last week, and caught a cold next day. I also find it quite gentle for sensitive skin. But does not have that nivea fragrance, or that’s just my nose?

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

Yeah agree it doesn`t have that distinct nivea smell. I do still notice a very subtle smell but not like the creams etc.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

ah, may be will smell it again when I have my sense back =D
        on the plus side it does not stink like some

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks Jatz, Trish .

I received my sunscreen day before yesterday.
    it comes in a bottle with a flip top lid.
    It does not specify whether it is for body or face so I guess it is an all over body sunscreen.

The past two days I have been using it on my face and decolletage area .
    Even though it says it is a lotion but I find it is like a thick cream . the texture of the sunscreen is quite thick .
    Love the fact it does not give me a white cast.
    When I first apply it , it looks shiny on my face but afterwards the shine subsides.
    It is fragrance free.

So far no stinging in my eyes. Yay!!

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

That`s excellent that you haven`t had any stinging in your eyes, MoonlightSak. Strange that it didn`t say for face or body or both though. You`d assume it was fine for your face if it didn`t exclude that.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

Whoa miss a few days and more triallers are known.

Good to see you on this trial MoonlightSak I do love Nivea Sunscreen,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.