1 yr, 9 mths ago

Nivea Cellular Lift Expert DAY and NIGHT Cream Trial

Hi everyone on this trial, be on the lookout for your night cream.

I got the correct night cream in the mail today and the new deadline for both reviews is Thursday, 28th July.

Sorry if this has been posted already. I can’t seem to find the original thread.

12 comments 10 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I didnt realise they sent the wrong one out the first time. I thought they forgot they sent it

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Thanks for sharing this.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

My Nivea night cream arrived just as the one I was using ran out so it was perfect timing (I’d also just finished my previous day cream so even better)! Now trying them both out and hoping for great results!

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Still waiting for mine. Crossing my fingers that it will arrive this week.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Cool bananas 🍌

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I received my correct night cream yesterday. So I’ve started using both now. Thanks for bringing up a thread GeeJ.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I can’t wait to start using both, I had used some of the day cream when they told us to stop using it

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

why did they tell you to stop using it? was there an issue with it or?

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

They sent out the wrong cream, and we had to stop using the day cream immediately, so that when they sent out the new night cream (the correct ine) it will match the day cream and provide better results when using both the correct day and night cream.
        Did you keep the day cream so now you have the right night cream, you can start using both together?

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

No, I am on a different trial not this one

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

This should be a good trial to be on. Lucky to all how are on the trial.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.