5 yrs, 8 mths ago

NIVEA Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream Trial Team

Are you currently trialling NIVEA Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream?

This is now the dedicated forum thread where you can come throughout your trial to ask any questions about the product, share your experiences with fellow members about the product, and even answer some of the questions other Trial Teamers may have about these products. So, let us know how you’re going with the Trial Team because we’d absolutely love to hear all about it!

(Nudge, nudge: for those who aren’t on this particular Trial Team, please feel free to join in the convo and ask our Trial Teamers about their road test – we’re all as curious as you are!)

Jess x

171 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Submitted my review this afternoon just in the nick of time! Good cream just too much fragrance for me.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi beauties,

We have a response from Nivea re spelling errors on the boxes:

“Thanks so much for your feedback, our team has worked to fix the issue and the new packaging with the spelling correction will be in store soon.”

xx

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Typo could have been worse!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

So it seems someone just didn`t give an “”f””. Lol

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

They probably contracted the job out to a company, I imagine they will be asking for it to be done again.

I recently saw a thing on Facebook where someone who obviously a Jon Bon Jovi fan got a tattoo mistaken written Jon Bovi, – * We`re halfway their, livin on a prayer * (sorry I could`nt help myself!)

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

When we went to see Bon Jovi we were walking from the station to the stadium, a pub had a sign out saying `you`re half way there – come have a drink` – how could we refuse?

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Lol that was very clever of them!!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hehe I saw that on the news, how does a company manage to misspell their own name lol =)

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

The more I see this, the more it smacks of clever marketing!

CATHAY PACIIC

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Looks like the signwriter ran out of room – if he`d put in the “”F”” he would have hit the door lol!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Review done and submitted – got the proper ‘response’ on the site and an email to say it had been submitted so let’s hope it all goes through ok (and yes, I mentioned the typo too)

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

If a review is’nt published who do you contact – Jess or Lauren?

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi Lisa359,

If a review isn`t published within 48 hours (except on weekends) then please email me. We get pages and pages of reviews each day so sometimes it takes a bit longer for the reviews to be published.

Lauren xx

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

That’s strange kassalee because I wrote my review today and it was approved within half an hour or so and I only gave it 3 stars!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

By the way TRIAL TEAM badge does not appear/show up if using your phone!

Can only seeit if I go on the laptop.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

That`s not fair – so do you contact BH re the Trial Team badge or always do your review on your laptop? I`m assuming the Trial Team badge doesn`t come through at all if you`re using your phone, or does it just not show through your phone but comes up when the review is published?

I`ve just realised how technically challenged this post makes me!!!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I think Bh are overrun with reviews and an oversight Trish and I know they do read the forums!

I have seen other reviews make mention of the typos – but they didn’t include it part of the title – a typo by me – if it was in my PENDING I could fix it!

I’m sure it will be published – took me long enough to compose it!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I can hardly wait until the review is published, Kassalee. I`m super intrigued now.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hey Trish I only ever write my reviews on the laptop (saving in a word document AS I GO). If you could see my one finger typing on my phone – it drives my kids barmy – I too can be technologically challenged but I revel in the small achievements when I figure something out – always learning!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I received my product on 22August and initially review was due on 3 Sept

Email on 27 Aug at 9am corrected the review date to be 21 Sept.

So how triallers submit their review on 23 and 24 August amazes me!

i use it every day now ???
    You’ve been using it for 3 days tops!

5 reviews submitted within 5 days by 26 August.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

It is disappointing. They could be given the benefit of the doubt, say if they had already purchased the product and had already been using it for a few days prior but in that case they should state that in their review. Either way it does seem like a misleading review.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

They should`nt be allowed to leave it that quickly, `I use it everyday”” WTF?

maybe they think they are doing well getting reviews in early, on top of things etc…

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I’m usually a “wait until the last minute” Lisa359 but I submitted it at 9.30pm last night – and it’s not been published!

Lots of other reviews for the 19th published and even today the 20th. I know it went through cause it popped up with my survey as soon as I’d submitted it.

Now I know how you feel, but I gave it 4 stars.
        Perhaps I shouldn’t have made mention of the typos on the box! Well, it’s all part of the packaging I’m afraid.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Mine was published last Friday, Kassalee, because I knew I had a busy week ahead of me and I made mention of the typo on the jar and box. In fact, I put a note to Nivea at the end of my review hoping it would be picked up.

I noticed that some reviews published this week mentioned the typos as well so that can`t be the reason your review hasn`t been published.

If we still had the `pending` tab then you would know whether it had disappeared within the glitches or whether it was still awaiting approval.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Mine went through quite quickly, I mentioned the typo`s as well – and not in any way nicely.
        ………..meanwhile I`m still waiting for my 2 star review to go through.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I`d think the typos on the box should most definitely have been mentioned in your reviews, Kassalee. Maybe BH have contacted the company and they can`t believe it????

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

This is the body of the email I send to Jessica –

There are 2 x product listings for this product ????

NIVEA Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream

https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/moisturisers/product/cellular-hyaluron-filler-day-cream

and

NIVEA Cellular Hyaluron Filler Day Cream SPF15

https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/moisturisers/product/cellular-hyaluron-filler-day-cream-spf-15

I gather the review link in your email takes you to the Day Cream – but the product we have trialled is the Day Cream SPF15

There are no reviews on the Day Cream SPF15 – they are all on the Day Cream.

edit – there is now 1 review posted on the above – on the 17 Sept. but I can’t tell if they are on the trial team

I don’t know if this Day Cream comes without an SPF15 (in Australia) so maybe you need to delete the SPF listing (no reviews posted) and change the other product name to include SPF15?

The blurb on the Day Cream listing looks all correct except for the exclusion on SPF15 in the first sentence

The blurb on the Day Cream SPF15 is very brief! Only one sentence.

Also notice that many reviews posted don’t have the TRIAL TEAM badge but mention they were on the trial.

edit – there are 2 reviews submitted by the same member that are exactly the same (title has one word different) and posted 1 minute apart. They are the 2nd and 3rd reviews posted – one has the TRIAL TEAM badge and the other one doesn’t.

Someone else take a look to assure me I’m not losing the plot!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hi Kassalee,

Yep we received your email! Our listings team is going to take down the listing with only 1 review under it, transfer over that review, and fix up the other one so it relates to the trial team.

Thank you for your patience. x

Lauren

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks bh’s Lauren and I am usually patient but when I saw a review posted on the other listing, I upped the ante!

Good to know the forums are being read and followed up – thank you.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I also noticed the double listing for the product, Kassalee with the only difference being the SPF15 (which we trialled).

When I submitted my review I was taken to the product without the SPF15 but I also noticed that all the other reviews were listed there so I couldn`t really change where the review went.

I didn`t receive a trial badge even though I submitted my review through the email link so I contacted Jess. Apparently at the end of the trial period Jess will go through and add badges to those reviews that missed out on receiving one.

I agree there is a double review submitted – which I didn`t think was possible (but there you have it) – one with a badge and one without. I also can`t believe how early some trial team reviews were submitted (24 August) bearing in mind I received the invitation to apply for the trial on 20 August.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Great Review too onkyoni!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Gee, thanks, Kassalee.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I wonder onlyoni if the system allows you to submit 2 reviews for the same product at the same time because one hasn’t been published?

Thinking perhaps that member had submitted their review (via the product page) the realised she hadn’t gone through the special review link so submitted it there as well!

Thank you for the reply and must be another glitch in the system where you are submitting it via the review link but still not getting the trial team badge.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I have submitted my review for this trial via the link on the email sent to me by Jess on the 20 August (Your Trial Has Begun).

This email also said that “You are also required to complete a post-trial survey. The survey will come at a later date. ” but I found that when I submitted the review, the survey came up. I completed it and have been awarded the 10 points.

Please ensure you use this link you were emailed as I have seen quite a lot of reviews without the TRIAL TEAM badge, but not certain if this is the reason why.

I did email Jessica last Monday morning regarding the trial but haven’t received a response.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I did my survey through the link Jess emailed on 10 Sept and received the 10 points but I didn`t receive the normal email to say I had completed all parts of the trial team requirements (review submission and post-trial survey). But, apparently all is good.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.