1 yr, 12 mths ago

NEWBIE ALERT 🚨

Hello everyone !
I’m new here, can’t believe it’s taken my 28 years to find this page !

Is there an app for BH? How do you all stay up to date and connected easily? How do I become a trial tester?

I can’t wait to be apart of this ! I’m currently studying beauty therapy so this will be so beneficial !

Thanks everyone !
T x

8 comments 9 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Thank god you still here misfortune – helping everyone. We need more newbies . Welcome x

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Thank you very much

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Welcome to all the newbies. Hope you enjoy interacting with others on beautyheaven.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Welcome to BH @Toriannne!

I have been a member since 2015 but have only been logging in daily for the past couple of month. I now use the site all the time to check out reviews prior to purchasing a product or I will write a review on a product that I really like.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Welcome to @Tori – although you may find it hard in here with this new site but then not knowing the old site, you may find it a breeze too.

I haven’t been here in for a week but still seeing the same probs.

@misforune I wrote a reply to two people last week and they were eaten up by those horrid gremlins so I gave up doing anything and left the building.

Shaking head here.

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Welcome! Everyone is so lovely on this site, everyone shares tips and are willing to help each other – like the example from Missfortune8 above.

I hope you enjoy the site! It is a bit harder to use since the relaunch but hopefully they will iron out some of the issues soon

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

Welcome to BH -It is a really lovely group -I just log in daily

• 1 yr, 12 mths ago

G’day, @Toriannne!

I can’t seem to reply without it getting eaten by the Bh forum gremlin! Grr!

image host

The links won’t work because I uploaded an image. Here’s the info for the Trial Team We call it the TT on the forum.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.