2 yrs, 2 mths ago

New Years Resolutions

Does anyone make New Years Resolutions and actually stick to them?
I always have good intentions, ie exercise more, eat healthier but it doesn’t always last as long as I’d like.

16 comments 7 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I also would like to know when recipes are published. I have resorted to check reviews when I log in. To see if some of mine have been published.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I really love how easy it is to do reviews and search and find products and brands

Would love to be notified when our reviews are published
    woiuld love all notifications in general
    would love points to be itemised

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Good points, would also love to know how many reviews I have done and for what products. Maybe even in alphabetical order for easy checking?

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I am having problems with Forum only so hopefully this year some of the funny glitches will be fixed -I really find the forum interesting

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Me too JuJu47 – I hope they notify us when we have replies or reviews are posted, I liked that feature in the old website.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks Rinny and yes, that’s my comment I’m referring to and thanks for the tip. How stupid though that we have to change the setting? What’s even more stupid is that I made that comment yesterday which is this year, so it should have been there to see. I’ve not been commenting much on the forum and had a break because of all the problems, but it seems the same as before. No wonder members are getting frustrated and not interacting as much.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I commented on here yesterday, made sure it was set to desktop mode and my comment isn’t here!!
    I can see there are 4 comments on the article, yet only 3 are visible, what is going on??

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Is this what you replied yesterday??

No, I’ve never made New Years resolutions, I always seem reluctant to do what the majority of society does and do what suits me.

Cos I can see a response from you. I think you are looking at only the responses from this year, if you set it to all responses you’ll be able to see your other comment.

This new website is taking some time to learn all of its quirks!

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

None here.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I make them but forget them really quickly . Nice idea Rinny and you will add pleasure to other peoples days by doing that.Happy New Year

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I’ve never really made them, but this year I think I am going to make more of an effort to be sociable, even if it is just by virtual means.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I need to do the same really. Am now trying to limit how often I go out for social things with so much Covid about. It’s still really important to stay connected to family and friends.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

It is, but my friends are all going out to bars, pubs and restaurants and I just don’t want to do that. I met some of them in the park for a picnic yesterday which was nice. I hope to do that more often, I just hope the wet weather doesn’t return.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Good on you -There is so much to do outside and it is important to keep in touch with your friends

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Definitely! I cut myself off to a degree over the last couple of years as I didn’t want to be going out when unvaccinated and then last year i was in an LGA of concern in Sydney, so I couldn’t go out. This year, I thought would be different but then Omicron rears its ugly head!!

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

yes Hayley you are not alone – I try to make catch ups at outside venues as this is more comfortable for everyone.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.