2 yrs, 3 mths ago

New Year and 2022

Christmas is over for another year. It feels like I have just put my tree up and now almost time to take it down. New Year in a few days and then we wait and see what 2022 will bring us all. Today in WA we have all been told to wear masks indoors public areas and most New Year functions have been cancelled. I feel so sorry for all the businesses who were hoping for a bumper New Years party with patrons spending a lot of money. Now they not only have no function but all the planning and time spent has been wasted. P.S. some good news my RR parcel has arrived at the local post office awaiting delivery. Yah.

20 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Much happiness to all -Treasure your loved ones and look for the good around you . We have all had a tough couple of years so I think we need to look forward and appreciate our blessings and try to add happiness around us.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2022 brings you lots of good times, good health and plenty of laughter!

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I actually feel afraid to see what 2022 will bring, I was always a positive person but the last few years have been just plain horrible, physically and emotionally for us as a family. It is just so hard when all you can do is watch as someone you love deeply suffers.

I also wish nothing but the best for all and hope that everyone can stay safe and find Joy in the simple things.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Happy New Year everyone! Here’s hoping 2022 is better than the last 2 years (but ESPECIALLY last year). Stay safe & well folks.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Happy New Year Everyone!

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

✨✨✨ HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAUTIES!!! ✨✨✨

I hope 2022 will be better and we all stay safe. 💖

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

My RR goodies arrived yesterday afternoon. I’m looking forward to using them in 2022.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Happy New Year beauties!

I had a good 2021 despite all the turmoil, I hope we all have the fortitude to persevere and wait for the good times to return!

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Wishing everyone a happy and safe new year.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Wishing you all a safe & happy New Year shared with all your loved ones.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.