1 yr, 11 mths ago

New Spark in BH

I love the new BH now I am used to it and I feel there is a new spark with the new RR system and upgraded Platinum rules . To me there feels like a new life in BH and I am looking forward to the coming year

39 comments 20 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I really hope this gets sorted for you Ray Jay. I’ve commented twice on here but you guessed it, my comments didn’t show up.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

We know they are busy trying to produce content and approving reviews, d r u m m i n g up clients and prizes and trials. . I think a lot of the staff have huge job lists and are expected to do a lot with little time. But you are an invaluable member contributing your knowledge and experience some really don’t want you to go. We need you here.

THIS WAS PART 3 OF COMMENT I CANNOT GET PART 2 TO POST

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

And once again my comment hasn’t posted.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ray_jay, what the hell? How unfair is that?? Will miss you on the forums and I’ve learnt a lot from you! What’s become of Bh??

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Yes, I had to decline that one for the same reason. It looked like a great trial too!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Hi Jatz, have you had confirmation yet regarding the trial?
    I received the same email and I haven’t heard back, however I’m expecting a parcel from Beautyheaven but unsure what it could be.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

See below about how I will be blacklisted from review team

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ray_jay, I’m really disappointed to hear about what happened, and I would be really upset and discouraged if that happened to me too. Really don’t want to see a loyal member like you go. If you already explained the issue to BH, they should’ve tried to help you to get to the bottom of the technical issue as to why you can’t submit reviews.

I don’t know if it’s an issue with your account on their system, but in case you ever want to try to get to the bottom of it from the user end, please share with us. We can talk about what you tried and what didn’t work, perhaps we can work through it through a process of elimination – e.g. different device, different browser, check browser settings etc. In case you’re on reddit, I’m ‘HungryPooch’ there and you can message me directly.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Wow. Just wow

I’ve.been having issues trying to get onto BH and post my reviews of a recent trial
    I have tried everything. It won’t refresh.. anyways today I get an awful email from BH.
    Appx two pm. If you don’t do review by four you will be blacklisted from our review team.

You are joking. If this is how you treat a founding member with over 2000 reviews. I’m out. Already spent all my points.as someone who helped build this website up to attract brands because of reviews. You are serious!!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Part 1. Ray_jay we’re all here to help. I am around even though I’m not always commenting (because it’s such a pain to put all the effort in and then the comment completely disappears and doesn’t even show up when clicking this week) but I’m trying to log on at least once a day.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ray_jay I have no words. I can’t believe that you, a Foundation Member isn’t given a chance to say why your reviews haven’t been published. Surely Management knows how much difficulty there has been and is, using the site?

Please know mega hugs/high fives are coming through. I can’t imagine the disappointment, distress and shock. Know you are valued. Please take care.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ray_jay I am quite upset reading this. I really don’t want you to go but I fully understand given the treatment you just experienced.

A lot of my posts now disappear completely and do not even appear under filtered view. It is very frustrating to read BH is punishing members, particularly longstanding and loyal members who have been with BH for a decade, when this website is in shambles and nothing has been done about it for months.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ethelinde, wholeheartedly agree! A lot of us newbies would never have signed up if it weren’t for long-standing members’ input. Please don’t leave Ray_jay!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I’m so sorry Ray_jay 😕 that’s so upsetting.
      Given the issues with posting comments in general surely a bit of understanding is warranted.

Please don’t give up on Beautyheaven you’re a valued member and it would be a terrible loss to us if you were to go.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

@Ray_jay, WOW I’m actually gob smacked by this type of behavior. I hope they send you an apology as that is just down right disgusting.
      I’m actually shaking my head as to what has become of BH of late.

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

It’s gone to the dogs.

image host

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Love that picture @Misfortune8. It’s just disappointing that quite a few founding members have left and I get the distinct feeling they want to get rid of the forums. I could be wrong, but I just have this feeling….

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I think it was @Jatz who said the same thing & I’m starting to agree, sadly. The forum is impossible!

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Holy crap, @Ray_jay! That’s disgusting! It’s like they’re TRYING to chase members away! I’ve been having trouble posting on the forum since a few days before the RR opened. Sometimes I can see others’ comments but can’t log in to post – it’s so frustrating here now! I’m fed up!

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

With my upgrade to Gold membership, I have been excited to get my first couple of trial products.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Congratulations on the upgrade to Gold and the trial invites. It’s always fun trying new products.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Lots of products to choose from, haven’t had a chance to have a good look yet .would love to try out different products .

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.