2 yrs, 5 mths ago

New Site Suggestions-Not Questions!

Hi Beauties,

I thought I’d start a new thread listing suggestions for the beautyheaven Fullstack Developers and the UX/UI team to take into consideration.

I think it would be really neat if there was a beautyheaven app rolled out in future but for now, here are some suggestions:

Visible points tally
Notifications mailbox
Indexing articles by year (like the former site)
Streamlined way of finding products to review (like the former site)
A chatbot for urgent questions (not everyone like these)
A function that allows both users and companies know what the most popular and useful products are on the websites (measuring metrics)

If anyone else can think of other missing or desirable features, feel free to add them below! 😊

58 comments 24 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I want a place where I can park my review on a product which isn’t currently listed on the site.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

One simple request: No more SPAM. oh please lord no more!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Im still learning my way around the new site. I am liking the updates, its very sleek.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I am still battling to remember all the different ways of doing things and finding things.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

An app would be nice and really convenient!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I was finally able to get my review to submit, but I had to use a different device. I usually use iPad, but I asked hubby if he could stop working for a few minutes while I tried his laptop, just to see if that would work. It did.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

thanks for that info lucrecia….. i have been doing on my laptop which is a newish one and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. It used to always work on the old bh website so with me I figure it’s just the new website warming up. I’ll try another one today to see if it works.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

My review just submitted also yey!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

My review just submitted also yey!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

The site has been very glitchy for me as well, I could not post anything on the forums for hours yesterday. It kept telling me that I could not post a reply at this time

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I am still trying to submit my review for the invisible zinc, all the areas have been filled in or ticked, but it just wont submit

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I was wondering if it was possible to see what products I have reviewed. I know one used to be able to do so, but cannot find the link now. Could this be a “New Site Suggestion”. If it is possible to find my reviewed products can you tell me how to do it please?

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m looking forward to seeing my reviews posted. : )

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yay I can see some of the reviews – I’m unsure if I have any left to be posted though – I am pretty sure I have done one for a set of lipglosses but it’s not published yet. I’m tempted to re-do it (as I didn’t save it anywhere) and see if it gets posted then. Or maybe I should wait another couple of days

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I think I need to get used to the new site and that always takes me a little while to see the benefits .

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.