2 months ago

New Site Questions

Wooohooo!! We’re here! Say hello to the new bh!

We hope you’re loving the new site as much as we are.

But of course, we’re sure you have questions! So we’ve created this forum thread for all your queries as you navigate your way around the new place.

The bh staff will be popping in here to help you and we thank you for your patience while we get things up and running.

If you haven’t already, you will receive an email to reset your password for your member account. Once you follow these prompts you should be set up and ready to explore.

Site migration is still underway, so there are a few minor tweaks and changes to come, so please bear with us.

We also will be re-instating all beautyheaven Platinum status’s in the coming weeks, as we are aware they may not have carried over from the old site! But rest assured, we are working to fix this ASAP.

Let us know what you think!

thanks,
bh’s Eleni

1,081 comments 112 voices

Replies

• 2 days, 2 hrs ago

How do you know if anyone has replied to your message? I liked the old site where you could see that your review had just been published or if anyone had responded to something you had written.

• 2 days, 2 hrs ago

Bh says they’re working at restoring our notifications, @RINNY. For the moment, we’ve only got one page of “Latest Activity”, so everyone’s missing each others’ replies.

• 2 days, 7 hrs ago

The formatting box used to show like this:
    B I L͟I͟N͟K͟ B-QUOTE DEL IMG CODE CLOSE TAGS

It disappeared from the forum reply boxes about a week ago: now it’s disappeared from the “Create New Topic” box at the bottom of “Latest Activity”, too.

—————————————————————–

image host

• 2 days, 7 hrs ago

I thought this new Skincare thread was by a spammer when it first appeared, but now its creator isn’t showing!

I suspect this was a spammer who’s had their account deleted, yet their thread remains.

image host

• 4 days, 6 hrs ago

Yeah I’ve been getting errors as well – don’t know how to fix them but can hardly reply in the forum which is annoying

• 4 days, 15 hrs ago

What with all the scammers and how hard it is to find anything on this new site I am wondering if its worth even bothering trying, I am getting a bit fed up..its fine if you have all the time in the world to find something but like most people I do have a life, so PLEASE BH do something ANYTHING that will help us ALL.

• 5 days, 5 hrs ago

I haven’t been able to comment on articles today. I’m using my phone. The comments go through but when I check to see if they appear they’re not there. So frustrating!

Edit… after trying all day I’ve finally just been able to make a comment on an article 🙌

• 6 days, 3 hrs ago

So what is with the errors to replying. Last night I replied to Seashells okay and then went to write something to @misfortune and typed up the reply and click send and says error, can’t send. Maybe only one comment allowed a day??

I don’t know which is worse, using this new site or having this rain upsetting all my joints?

Hope all BH members anywhere are not getting flooded in. Just stay safe 🙂

• 6 days, 5 hrs ago

OMG please let me post. I have repeatedly tried to post a reply all day and keep getting error messages! SO frustrating!!!!

• 1 w ago

Russian invasion 😂😂😂

• 6 days, 7 hrs ago

I think I have missed something and the site has been cleaned up since these posts were made…

• 6 days, 15 hrs ago

So much spam.

• 6 days, 15 hrs ago

It’s so annoying isn’t it, the new forum posts page is almost completely taken up with spam, either Russian or looking for admin. Surely the IT people can put administration as a blocked word (I’m sure we don’t use it too much in normal posts) and Russian characters could be blocked.

• 1 w ago

I have also tried to report spam but it would’nt work. The page did’nt load 🙁

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.