1 month, 3 wks ago

New Site Questions

Wooohooo!! We’re here! Say hello to the new bh!

We hope you’re loving the new site as much as we are.

But of course, we’re sure you have questions! So we’ve created this forum thread for all your queries as you navigate your way around the new place.

The bh staff will be popping in here to help you and we thank you for your patience while we get things up and running.

If you haven’t already, you will receive an email to reset your password for your member account. Once you follow these prompts you should be set up and ready to explore.

Site migration is still underway, so there are a few minor tweaks and changes to come, so please bear with us.

We also will be re-instating all beautyheaven Platinum status’s in the coming weeks, as we are aware they may not have carried over from the old site! But rest assured, we are working to fix this ASAP.

Let us know what you think!

thanks,
bh’s Eleni

1,069 comments 111 voices

Replies

• 22 hrs, 34 mins ago

Russian invasion 😂😂😂

• 2 hrs, 34 mins ago

I think I have missed something and the site has been cleaned up since these posts were made…

• 9 hrs, 49 mins ago

So much spam.

• 9 hrs, 58 mins ago

It’s so annoying isn’t it, the new forum posts page is almost completely taken up with spam, either Russian or looking for admin. Surely the IT people can put administration as a blocked word (I’m sure we don’t use it too much in normal posts) and Russian characters could be blocked.

• 1 day, 7 hrs ago

I have also tried to report spam but it would’nt work. The page did’nt load 🙁

• 1 day, 8 hrs ago

Just a heads up: you might get some 502 errors when commenting. I just got one.

• 1 day, 23 hrs ago

So many spam posts tonight, & I can’t report them!

• 1 day, 22 hrs ago

After a few tries, I hope I have successfully reported not only a spam account but also the other spam accounts on that particular repetitive thread, or at least I got a notification saying that the report went through.

The state of this forum is incredibly frustrating. Not sure what I have come back to.

• 2 days ago

ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY AGREE!!!

PLEASE BEAUTYHEAVEN, LET US GO BACK TO THE OLD FORUM SITE……..

• 2 days ago

On a positive note, I can access Bh on Chrome again – it appears normal!

• 2 hrs, 34 mins ago

oh, and I am currently on Edge as I didn’t think it would be fixed over the weekend…

• 2 days, 3 hrs ago

I’m not a fan of the new website either unfortunately. Too hard to find things, the old one was better. Not spending as much time on it anymore.

• 2 days, 5 hrs ago

Yikes, what’s happened to the site? You can no longer search for a product to write a review on. I searched for the brand ‘Revolution’. Only articles came up. That makes it incredibly difficult and time consuming to write reviews if you have to search through a gazillion other things to *maybe* find what you were wanting to write a review on.

And those helpful videos…gone.

• 1 day, 23 hrs ago

I don’t know what was wrong with my reply to have gotten an error message.

I’m sick of rewording my replies multiple times until they post, so here’s the screenshot of my reply, @Seezora.

image host

• 5 hrs, 52 mins ago

I get this error message all the time and can’t post any forum comments

• 3 hrs, 54 mins ago

I keep having this problem too. Also my article comments don’t show up half the time.

• 5 hrs, 51 mins ago

Wow finally got a reply in as Jupiter not Jupiter2!!!

• 4 hrs, 54 mins ago

Hmm getting error on the Inkey list thread and couldn’t comment. Now trying here again…

• 2 days, 1 hr ago

At the top of the screen on the left is ‘All Brands’ . click on that and in alphabetical order it lists all the brands on BH

• 2 days, 10 hrs ago

I tried to reply to the above notice and it keeps going to another web page? I hope its not a scammer..but if it is they wont get much from my site as I have very little on it. I do not like this new BH site everything is wrong somehow. And is it my imagination or is there more scammers on here now?

• 2 days ago

When security measures blocked out the spammers, it also locked out members; so, as Bh makes it easier for members to access the site, it also gives spammers more access. Bh Tech finds itself in a tricky dilemma.

• 2 days, 12 hrs ago

A question I would like to ask… What happens when we report a user?

I reported a user for spam over a week ago and today Ive found them posting in russian again so tried to report them but it tells me that I have already reported this user.
    I know that there is a lot going on with sorting out the website but it would be nice to know that when we report a user it is seen and investigated. The horrible thing is that Spam on a website makes the site looked unloved and uncared for 🙁

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.