3 wks, 1 day ago

New Reward Room System

I am so excited to hear of the new system which will be available every day where you can spend your points on products whenever you wish . I think this is a great move forward and very exciting for us all . Thank You Beauty Heaven

32 comments 25 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I’m counting down the days until RR opens, I’m needing a new cleanser ☺️

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Same here! I’m in need of a gentle cleanser as I only have my Neostrata Glycolic Foam Wash and I find it’s too strong for daily use!

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Love the sound of how the The Rewards Room is changing how we can use our rewards points. Looking forward to using it. Thanks beautyheaven.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I’m so excited to see what’s offered when it opens! Past Beauty Rooms have looked amazing 🙂

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Looking forward to the Rewards room, also hopefully since it is now all year around don’t need to rush but hopefully they restock items as normally things go quickly usually in RR.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I hope someone updates my status soon as I am a Bronze member with 953 points????

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Looking forward to the new Rewards Room! Curious how often items will be stocked up/restocked.

• 2 wks, 4 days ago

I’m excited that the Rewards Room will be all year around, do you think there will be a limit on the items available? So you feel you need to get in quick to get the good stuff? It will be interesting to see how it is run…

• 2 wks, 5 days ago

I got some information in today’s newsletter.

• 2 wks, 6 days ago

I look forward to this rewards room!

• 3 wks ago

everyone will be able to take part in rewards room this time including the bronze members.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.