10 years, 1 month ago

New Product Alert!

Hi ladies, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can post alerts on new products which have just come out. These can be skincare, makeup, haircare etc.

I just received Revlon’s email and this foundation looks nice. Really like the packaging! What do you think? Will you be trying it out?

2,438 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 1 month ago

Yah. I found this thread. Bondi sands have released a huge range of skincare. Asorbic acid serum. Nicimiade serum. Zinc based daily SPF 50 etc. Cleanser. Moisturiser. Serums. Etc.
    Of course can’t post pic anymore . Saw it at chemist warehouse.

• 1 month ago

I saw them pop up on Bh today. They look sooooo good.

• 1 month ago

Ray_jay, is the birthday today or 6th? Hope it is wonderful. Also saying how pleased I am that the DB is going to you.

• 3 months ago

Look Fantastic have their Advent calendar out now, have to say theirs is probably my fav each year, seeing as the Cult Beauty one tends to sell out in less than an hour
    🙁

• 3 months ago

Another new serum from Swisse! This one is for brightening. The ingredients look great – not many serums combine MAP and SAP Vit C derivatives which are great for brightening.

• 10% Vit C in the form of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phoshate & Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
    • 2% Niacinamide
    • 1% Squalane
    • 0.25% Vit E

Swisse product page

• 3 months, 1 w ago

My poor Mum has EXTREMELY sensitive skin. It reacts to almost everything she uses. She is able to use Kiehl’s, and the only other thing she’s found that she can use is Cerave. She’s loving their body lotion and and hand cream. She can’t use fragranced hand creams because her skin will break out. Same with body lotion. I remember when I got some Bum Bum cream, she loved the scent so I gave her some. She looked like she had chicken pox. Eeekkkkkkk! I’ll definitely tell her about this makeup remover. I reckon it would be suitable for her. Wouldn’t mind trying it myself when I’ve worked my way thru my backlog.

• 3 months, 1 w ago

Cerave Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

Cerave has a new foaming oil cleanser for normal to very dry skin!

• 3 months, 2 wks ago

Who remembers these??? Yum!!!

• 3 months, 2 wks ago

Not beauty related, but I thought it might give forumites a giggle to see that Jatz has a new look!

(Bloody delicious, too! I’m hooking in with some Mersey Valley Pickled Onion Cheese!)

• 3 months, 2 wks ago

Glow Lab have shampoo and conditioner bars now, not seen them instore but looking at Woolworths online I can see a couple of types available. I know they are made by Ethique, but I suppose it was inevitable that other companies would jump on the bandwagon. Not something I have tried yet but eventually my curiosity will get the better of me and I will try them.

• 3 months, 2 wks ago

So I don’t know how long these have been out for but I need one asap! It’s a body serum and it comes in 3 different scents.

Edit: They are half price in Big W $4.50 for 400ml usually $9. Definitely worth trying.

• 3 months, 2 wks ago

I also didn’t know this existed till tonight either. A sanitising hand cream!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.