14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Natio

Has anyone tried Natio?? If so, Was it good? Would you reccomend it?

18 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

i am absolutely in love with natio`s tinted moisturiser, and i`ve just bought a lipgloss and some eyeshadow too – they`re pretty sensational. i haven`t used their skincare other than their toner, which I didn`t think much of, but yeah, I can`t say enough about that tinted moisturiser – i`ve almost given up my other foundations it`s that good.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I had the same experience as Flavia with the eye makeup remover, it was a bit harsh for my eyes.
    Although I`ve tried a heap of their moisturisers and loved them all, and a while ago I had their orange and cinnamon (I think?) bodywash, smelled amazing!
    Their bronzer is also very good.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

There`s a GWP for Natio in Myer, DJ`s and participating pharmacies at the moment. Spend $30 or more & get a cosmetic bag with a bunch of travel sized products. Looks like a good deal and perfect opportunity to try them out!

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I have now got 2 bottles of Natio Mineral Powder Foundation but it is not listed in BH, do you think it is a deleted line or mabey it has yet to be added??

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Star – I wanted to ask you about the natio sensitive skin range as I`ve been eyeing them off ever since you raved about them!

Just wondering exactly which products you have? As there seems to be several moisturisers etc in that range? Also, if it`s not too much trouble, can you please list the ingredients of the aloe vera toner? Sounds relaly nice, I just want to make sure there`s nothing in it that my skin doesn`t like!

Also just letting you know after reading all the raving you and Jamiee Lee have done about the skinfix cream, I`ve gone and bought some! Thinking of just using it at night…would this work? Or do I have to use it day and night?

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I tried some Natio products too! Just the gentle foaming cleanser, toner and the light moisturiser.
    The light moisturiser stands out from the rest I suppose, it has a nice smell, quite light on your skin and it has added SPF 15 to it.
    I don`t really like the foaming cleanser at all, since there is no `foam` at all.
    The toner sting my face a little. I have no idea why, siince it doesn`t contain any alcohol. And I have tried many other toners before which contain alcohol in it but never sting my face like Natio`s one

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Natio for me is hit and miss. I really really loved glow (especially the scent) but it broke me out….there pep up body cleanser is really really good!

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

I used the eye makeup remover and it was not good at all. It irritated my skin, stung my eyes and it didn`t even do a good job of cleaning. I suppose the body washes could be good, tey smell nice on the bottle. But on my face, Natio is a no no.

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

They sound pretty good, I`ll head on over to thier website and do some online shopping!!

• 14 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Kaity, I really like their skin care products. They are cheap, very nice and I find them non irritating as well. 🙂 Definitely worth a try!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.