16 yrs, 2 mths ago

Natio products

how are these products like? he testimonials on their website are great but do they really deliver. any of their product which is a standout or a Holy Grail for you. please let me know as im really considering this brand

69 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

i got some more of their products during the gift time…i think buy over $40 and get the pack free, which has their mascara lip gloss and lots of creams. the hand cream is divine, which i will use once im done with my current handcream…so happy i found this range 🙂

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

i got some more of their products during the gift time…i think buy over $40 and get the pack free, which has their mascara lip gloss and lots of creams. the hand cream is divine, which i will use once im done with my current handcream…so happy i found this range 🙂

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

The Peach Glow blush is amazing, absolutely love this – great for a natural day time look, I reach for it a lot in the mornings for work!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

The Peach Glow blush is amazing, absolutely love this – great for a natural day time look, I reach for it a lot in the mornings for work!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I love the lip glosses and recently bought a lipliner which has been great. They seem to be good quality products at an affordable price. I was hesitant to try something new at first as I am really sensitive to many items but after trying some of Natio`s other products which came as a GWP for what I bought I am a happy convert!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

I love the lip glosses and recently bought a lipliner which has been great. They seem to be good quality products at an affordable price. I was hesitant to try something new at first as I am really sensitive to many items but after trying some of Natio`s other products which came as a GWP for what I bought I am a happy convert!

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

• 15 yrs, 11 mths ago

ok i c

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.