16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Natio

Does anyone else use NATIO and what part of there range do you use i am 14 and i use the Nation young skincare collection and would recomend it to anybody.

150 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

i`ve started using the natio young range (cleanser and oil free moisturiser) and i think it`s ok 🙂 it doesn`t do anything big to help my skin but i`ve stopped getting massive pimples… yay! all i can fault is that the moisturiser is a bit thick and greasy but it`s usable 🙂

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

i`ve started using the natio young range (cleanser and oil free moisturiser) and i think it`s ok 🙂 it doesn`t do anything big to help my skin but i`ve stopped getting massive pimples… yay! all i can fault is that the moisturiser is a bit thick and greasy but it`s usable 🙂

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

Love the GWP range!

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

Love the GWP range!

• 12 yrs, 9 mths ago

Love the GWP range!

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

I really like their illuminators. First I got their Mineral Cheek enhancer which is creamy highlighter. I believe they discontinued it unfortunately. But lately I also tried face illuminatorand it`s amazing. I use it all over my face under foundation or on top of my makeup to enhance cheekbones

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

I really like their illuminators. First I got their Mineral Cheek enhancer which is creamy highlighter. I believe they discontinued it unfortunately. But lately I also tried face illuminatorand it`s amazing. I use it all over my face under foundation or on top of my makeup to enhance cheekbones

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 10 mths ago

i use the natio black mascara and iv have used everything!! this mascara is perfect, no clumps and doesnt run. good for sensitive eyes too

I`ve been trying to look for a good mascara for sensitive eyes for my sisters… Thanks Mary Jane!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.