2 wks, 3 days ago

Mothers Day

My daughters spoil me so much and especially on Mothers day. Actually if they take me out it will be the Saturday because Sunday is always so crowded. today I was taken to Brunch and had an amazing meal of Potatoe croquettes with parmesian cheese and poached eggs on top and of course the coffee. Really very good. I have also been given tickets to see an Elvis show later in the year. I love Elvis and was sorry to miss the exibition in Bendigo by one week. Thanks girls. Hope everyone else has been spoilt else well.

5 comments 5 voices

Replies

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I love that you all got treats on Mother’s Day! I love my spoiling my mum and I love that she really appreciates it.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

My girls sent me a lovely bunch of flowers. All three messaged me to say ‘Happy Mothers Day’ and two of them phoned me for a good long chat which I love.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

I was also very lucky I saw my daughter and her husband on Saturday and got a bottle of french champagne and a large box of chocolates,on Sunday I saw my son and daughter in law and also got champagne and some lovely flowers. It was so nice to see them .We live in a retirement village and don’t get out much now and our kids both work all week and have their own family to think about so I am very grateful to them both for taking the time to come up to see us. I know we talk on the phone and email all the time, but to see them was wonderful.

• 2 wks, 3 days ago

@Normap sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    Have seen the exhibit in Bendigo and you will just love ❤️ it. Took my mum as she is a big Elvis fan.

• 2 wks, 2 days ago

Oh so lucky, wish I could have seen it. I did see Pricilla on the Tv at the opening of the exibition.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.