16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Moisturising cream! HELP

Ive got young thirsty skin that has dry and oily patches, it drives me insane, i cant control them both! i need a moisturiser that looks after both and doesnt make me break out any ideas?

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I must agree that clinique has a great gel moisturiser… its best if you have already cleansed and toned first and it allows the moisturiser to be absorbed and not just sit on top of your skin

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

I must agree that clinique has a great gel moisturiser… its best if you have already cleansed and toned first and it allows the moisturiser to be absorbed and not just sit on top of your skin

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

a really good and cheap one is palmers cocoa butter or there shea nutter

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Estee Lauder`s “”Hydra Complete””,
    Multi-Level moisture lotion
    is another, I find it balances the skin out.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks Girls, these ideas have been really helpful as i dont always have access to all these bigger brands ( mostly located in the city) can i purchase them online? thanks neety for supplying a website. Ive also found that Euceran is really good for dry skin (cheap too) and this is what i usually put only on my dry spots, but was just curious if somewhere there is a cream that can bring my skin back to normal… thanks again for the advice

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.