12 yrs, 5 mths ago

miranda kerr!

has anyone seen the pics of her at the victoria’s Secret’s 2011 fantasy treasure bra unveiling? STUNNING! i swear i dont know how shes so thin after having a child! what do you think?

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Miranda+Kerr/Miranda+Kerr+Unveils+Victoria+Secret+2011/uExbaEfzILz

21 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

gosh – too depressing to look at – she is gorgeous – takes me 40 minutes each morning to make myself not look like a zombie anymore 🙁

hahah! me too!!! :):) she is so beautiful! I saw her in the Queen st mall in Brisbane city and she looked so beautiful! not as tall as I thought tho! but freakishly good looking! hehe

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

gosh – too depressing to look at – she is gorgeous – takes me 40 minutes each morning to make myself not look like a zombie anymore 🙁

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

She’s stunning! I can’t believe she’s had a baby just few months ago!!! So jelaous of her body!

Has anyone read her book? I read some reviews and apparently it’s great, so it’s on my to read list 🙂

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

She looks beautiful..

Her post-baby body is better than my body has ever been..

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Agree with Ljene above. There was always little doubt concerning her body getting back to her gorgeous body, and I’m super jealous of her long legs lol. I also love the waves in her hair ♥

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Miranda is gorgeous, without doubt. But take a naturally slim girl, add a presumably fast constitution then all the professional help to get her back to her best, and to me it’s not so surprising Miranda still looks stunning.

Thats so true.Would not of been hard for her at all really(though I still have no idea how she managed to have such a big baby!)
    There is no way she would of needed surgery!She doesnt strike me as lazy!

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Miranda is gorgeous, without doubt. But take a naturally slim girl, add a presumably fast constitution then all the professional help to get her back to her best, and to me it’s not so surprising Miranda still looks stunning.

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

she’s so pretty i love her! also her body is so slim and healthy looking unlike some of the models whose too skinny

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Has anyone seen the recent photoshoot of Miranda taken by orlando? It’s for rag and bone, and with no professional makeup, lighting or photography they are nice natural photos 🙂

you can see some here
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/miranda-kerr-poses-for-series-of-intimate-pictures-taken-by-husband-orlando-bloom/story-fn9076o9-1226171733419

She’s such a natural beauty and she always seems to be glowing. I don’t think her professional shots are photoshopped much because she looks gorgeous in paparazzi shots and on film as well

• 12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Has anyone seen the recent photoshoot of Miranda taken by orlando? It’s for rag and bone, and with no professional makeup, lighting or photography they are nice natural photos 🙂

you can see some here
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/miranda-kerr-poses-for-series-of-intimate-pictures-taken-by-husband-orlando-bloom/story-fn9076o9-1226171733419

I have never seen a bad pic of this girl!!Im so jealous.She looks amazing with or without makeup!Love her dimples!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.