15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Miley Cyrus?

What is everyones take on Miley Cyrus…

She’ s had so much bad publicity… poor girl. She’s just exploring her age…

20 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

I totally agree with you Billywig, that is a perfect explanation. I can`t imagine how hard it must be to be under that sort of media and public pressure at that young age!

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

I think she`s trying to grow up, but everyone`s trying to keep her acting young. I read that after saying the Sex and the City was her favourite show, she had to release another statement saying that she only watches it after `the naughty parts are edited out`. Poor girl, that`s not a normal life! But in saying that, some of the things she does are just downright stupid. But we all make mistakes.
    xx

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

they`re just exploring themselves and their bodies. I wasn`t taking nude photos of myself… but i was definitely exploring my sexuality

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

I just don`t understand why all these celebs have naked pics! even the high school musical star Vanessa Hudges. I wasn`t taking nude pictures of myself at 16!!

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

i cannot stand her!
    i wonder where her mother is!?

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

Oh yeah…but on many a drunk night I belted it out…and thought I sounded good!!

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

It is such a terrible song apricot!

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

I dont think anyone wants to see another Britney. I hope she learns from Brit`s mistakes! I think she is just being a normal teenager, do you remember what you were doing at 16? I certainly do and I turned out fine. I hope having her parents` influence will help her.

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

I dont mind her, she`s a cute young kid with a out there personality…being a whippersnapper she`s gonna make heaps and heaps of mistakes – like I did…I used to moon the neighbours with my friends when I was 15…and boy oh boy did I learn from that – she`ll either fade out or last the distance, who knows…Good luck to Mizzz Cyrus…
    Bloody Hell now Im humming that Whitney Housten`s “I Will Always Love You”” Nooooooooooooooooo

• 15 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thats a bit harsh sharna…. shes just so young, give her a chance! We all make mistakes… as you probably did too!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.