16 yrs, 4 mths ago

mens make up

do you like it or is it gay ?
personally i think it looks alright
would you bf or hubby wear it ?

69 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs ago

No thanks, not my cup of tea. For myself I only have a tiny pencil case of make up. To add to that, my non make up days are more frequent than make up days!

I don`t think I`d be keen on my man wearing make up either…hehe. It seems to be fine for musicians, yeah, but not so much your every day bloke. 😛

• 12 yrs ago

No thanks, not my cup of tea. For myself I only have a tiny pencil case of make up. To add to that, my non make up days are more frequent than make up days!

I don`t think I`d be keen on my man wearing make up either…hehe. It seems to be fine for musicians, yeah, but not so much your every day bloke. 😛

• 12 yrs ago

• 12 yrs ago

• 12 yrs ago

• 12 yrs ago

• 12 yrs ago

Hmmm I`m not a fan of men in make up lol each to their own though!

• 12 yrs ago

• 12 yrs ago

• 12 yrs, 1 mth ago

OMG if it suits their image I totally love eye makeup on men!!!! Some black eyeliner, smokey eye.
    Also the guy that was on the NP face TV show that wore heaps of beautiful eyeshadow and liner was gorgeous :)))
    Also love drag queens, transgender guys etc etc..
    But I must agree that makeup on the average bloke who doesn`t have that kind of image just looks wrong.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.