11 yrs, 9 mths ago

Melbourne Open Day!?

Hey ladies,
just wondering if any of you have submitted an entry form for the upcoming open day in Melb? I submitted an entry on the day it opened and my friend still hasn’t got an email. I know I’m probably being a little bit impatient with this, but I’m so keen to go! So I just wanted to find out if any of you have entered and if so have the people you signed up received the email already? Thanks in advanced! 🙂

349 comments 44 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 6 mths ago

cool

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

Is there going to be a Melbourne Open Day this year? Please say yes!!! 🙂

How about Adelaide? We haven’t had one yet 🙂

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

Is there going to be a Melbourne Open Day this year? Please say yes!!! 🙂

• 11 yrs, 1 mth ago

Melbourne is the place to be to trial beautyheaven cosmetics.

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

I had the most amazing day at the bh open day!!
    Loving the amazing goodie bag, will be enjoying everything in it for a while!

No way, this was the goodie bag? Lordy I’ve just dripped saliva all over my keyboard. Woo hoo gals, how utterly briliant! It’s more like what ISN’T in it, lol…

I got it home and thought it was more like a “good god bag” more than a goodie bag. Lol

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

I had the most amazing day at the bh open day!!
    Loving the amazing goodie bag, will be enjoying everything in it for a while!

No way, this was the goodie bag? Lordy I’ve just dripped saliva all over my keyboard. Woo hoo gals, how utterly briliant! It’s more like what ISN’T in it, lol…

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

Steffi!!!!!!!! lol just saw the pics of your new eyeshadow collection!!

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

it so much! And Target has 40% off Sally Hansen atm!

Wow Great new. I will try to buy it.

Shapewear

• 11 yrs, 8 mths ago

Yes, My skin looks awful! Just moisturizer and lip balm, but wanted to take a pic before I washed out my curls!

your skin looks great! what are you talking aboutttttttttttt! just have a bigger smile the next time 😉

• 11 yrs, 9 mths ago

My First post! Had a great time on saturday! Thanks Sharna for taking me i had alot of fun and the goodies were amazing!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.