7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Mecca Review

I need to buy too faced and Urban decay products but they are not available in Canberra, I am thinking of buying it online from Mecca. But I can have trip to Sydney near Christmas.
I just want to know about your experience with Mecca’s online store, Or its better to buy instore?
Is there any deals, discount offers or free shipping near Christmas, so I wait a little bit?
And I have 50$ Myer gift voucher, does it work at Mecca Myer store in Sydney CBD?

It will be great if you give me suggestions 🙂

11 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Mecca is my favourite makeup store. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and professional they make you feel wanted and welcome in the store. If there is a new product such as a foundation you would like to try they can give you little sample pots. I think in store would be much better because most products you can swatch in store sometimes online shade colours can look quite different to real life.

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

I’m probably late on giving advice here but I highly recommend Mecca. The staff’s always lovely and welcoming and very generous with samples. If purchasing online, they send you a beautiful package and it arrives quite fast too. I would totally buy from them.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Did you end up ordering? I’ve purchased through Mecca a few times online and have never had an issue. They are always well packaged and postage is fairly quick.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks for sharing your experiences ladies, it is really very helpful for me. Now i can decide easily without any hesitation.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

You can use your Myer gift card in Myer city store.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I buy online from Mecca all the time and have had impeccable service. Delivery is usually in 3 -5 business days, well packaged and 3 samples are provided. I prefer online shopping rather than trekking all the way to the shops :). I just put an order in this morning to get my beauty loop box!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’ve had amazing experiences online! I have often messaged their online chat or called them and they have sent me samples of some of the products that aren’t available in Canberra, it’s amazing!

Also delivery is super quick, if you don’t like a product you can return it and you get free samples!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi Laura, what samples have they sent you? I`m starting to look for a new toner and have sensitive skin (I`ve just created a new forum topic on this)

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`ve been sent mostly make up samples to colour match and what not, but they will send anything! If you have particular products you`re after just give them a call and they will happily send them through 🙂

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hi 2663, thought I would jump in. Mecca offers various samples all the time, they aren`t set. I`ve received everything from eye creams to facial serums.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.