16 yrs, 4 mths ago

Maybeline mouse foundation

I love the new maybeline mouse foundations,You guys have to try it,It just applys so so easy and I think it has a really good coverage.
Has anyone else tried it?

30 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

Yes I have got the maybelline mousse foundation and love it -found the perfect match to my skin color too which is great. It applies easily and glides on. I would like to try the mineral foundation in maybelline but can`t find the right color for my skin – i bought the medium one and its too orange…..when i get a chance i will have to try others

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

I`ve tried the Australia mouse one – I think it`s similar to the Maybeline one and i like how it goes and the coverage but have found it settles into my lines which isn`t a great look. I do like it though, easy to apply and stays on for awhile.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

I agree with what others have said – I tried this one too – and although the texture feels nice and it`s easy to blend onto skin – there`s just no staying power at all!

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Hopefully if it`s not that “”crash-hot”” Mel, you can mix it with something else!! xo

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes I admit the texture of this is so beautiful I love that. I am getting the mousse concealer soon I wonder how that will be???

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

i tried this and really liked how it felt but it didnt seem to go onto my skin it was like it just melted away?? Maybe it was just me but i couldnt see anything? it did feel so silky soft though, but for the tiny amount in the tub its def not worth the price

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes I think the target age for this one should be teenage girls it is awful on my aging skin it settles into fine lines and you are left with that more there than anywhere else on your face, lol.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

I wasn`t overly impressed with this foundation. I found it cakey and you could see it sitting on my face. Did anyone else find it messy to put on? I found it fell off and went all over the vanity as I was trying to apply it. I thought it felt nice on my skin, just didn`t suit my skin type I don`t think. My son`s girlfriend (16) wears it and it looks nice on her lovely smooth young skin.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

It also didn`t have much staying power thats what I require the most in a foundation.

• 15 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yeh I found this foundation to be quite thick on the skin, and made it blotchy..just didnt give even coverage.
    I know what you mean fifi….i have gone through so many foundations in the past…just keep trying.
    I used to use Innoxa`s Line Defying one which was really good until I tried my Napoleon China Doll…now I wont buy anything else…it makes my skin smooth, even coverage and I honestly dont look like I am wearing any foundation.
    But everyones skin is different.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.