12 yrs, 5 mths ago

Loyalty rewards program & Beautorium

The news is slowly being released about bh’s new loyalty rewards program. If you have any questions or concerns about the new loyalty rewards program and Beautorium event, please post your questions / comments here.

If you haven’t yet heard about the program, please stay tuned for the big reveal. Thanks!

3,574 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

This thread is ten years old! It has nothing to do with the current Bh upgrade.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh sounds very interesting, can’t wait to hear all about it.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Glad to know about this great program.

• 8 yrs, 5 mths ago

I think items in the cart only stay for 1/2hr, and even though items are in your cart they can still sell out before you check out.
    You definitely can purchase things which have different days that they go on ‘sale’ however you do run the risk that what you wanted on day 1 may be sold out by day 2 or 3.

• 8 yrs, 5 mths ago

Just wondering are we allowed to keep parking the items in the cart until final day ( hence reserve the items ) as according to past events only certain items are on sale daily and don’t want to end up paying multiple deliveries ? Thank You

• 8 yrs, 5 mths ago

In previous Beautoriums, we had a period of window shopping that was about two weeks.

• 8 yrs, 5 mths ago

Does anyone know if there’ll be a window shopping thing announced first as well? Or would we go straight into ordering?

Thanks!

• 8 yrs, 7 mths ago

Oh that is Monday!!! Where please is the post saying it is 1oth?

• 8 yrs, 7 mths ago

Im not sure when it is but i do a few points not as many as i would like though.

• 8 yrs, 7 mths ago

Is the 10th the mini beautorium, where they only have 400 product packs?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.