15 yrs, 7 mths ago

L’Occitane

Hi ladies,
As you may have seen in our Gift thread, L’Occitane have a GWP and I would like to know your must-have L’Occitane products so that I redeem this special offer.
Thank you!!!

7 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

love loccitane and am really missing the vanilla perfume, they dont make this anymore it was divine

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

aoperez thanks for bringing up the thread!

I LOVE L`Occitane. I agree – basically everything is beautiful. I haven`t used one product which I dislike. I love their Verbena range, and their Almond Milk Concentrate is to die for. And oh their lavender bubble bath – simply heavenly!

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

There are many! I love, love, love the Dry skin hand cream with Shea butter and love the Shower almond oil – which I find amazing! Their skin products are divine and their lavender Sleep spray is also really lovely! Their Citrus Verbena spray is also wonderful!

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

The Lemon and Honey Hand cream is one of my fav`s…Creme Mains dry skin hand treatment is another and I just purchased the new skin care range riz rice …and then I qualify for the GWP which starts on the 28th-31st August….so look out L`Occitane I have a date with you then.

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

PDMA, my absolute fave is the shea butter, the one in a small tin is very handy for the purse, you can use it as all-in-one balm: lipbalm, cuticle cream, for any dry patch, etc. The Almond body lotion is gorgeous, it smells divine, easily absorbed, lovely texture, and you`ll notice the difference straight away. The Verbena range is one of my faves, I`m a sucker for anything lemony/green tea. As mentioned before the hand cream is great, too. Haven`t tried the skincare yet but the body care is basically yummy and tempting. 🙂

• Bronze
    15 yrs, 7 mths ago

Basically everything from L`Occitane is beautiful. I am currently using the Verbina body lotion and eau de toilette, they are so fresh and clean smelling, perfect for hot summer days coming. I love the fact that I have sensitive skin but can use the body lotions on my face with no problems – it can be great when your running late or staying over somewhere.

Also I cannot go anywhere with out the lavender handcream, its in a small silver tube and smells so divine, perfect instead of purfume when leaving the office to meet someone.Oh actually if you go out a lot try the solid perfume, again verbina is my fave. Haha basically I love the whole shop!!

• 15 yrs, 7 mths ago

I absolutely adore their shea butter hand cream, it`s my favorite hand cream of all time. And the Ultra Moisturising care moisturiser is really nice if you have dry skin.
    Their lip glosses and balms are lovely, I`ve got the rose and vanilla ones. They also have a honey and lemon lip gloss that smells amazing, I`ve been looking at it for a while but haven`t bought it.
    They have so many nice products you`ll find plenty of things you like.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.