2 mths ago

Lipstick after Covid Lockdowns!

With the last two years full of lockdowns and wearing masks I’m wondering how peoples use of lipstick has changed. I find I don’t wear it as much these days becuase I got used to not wearing it while wearing a mask and, was locked down at home for months, in Melbourne.

15 comments 14 voices

Replies

• 2 mths ago

Now that restrictions are eased here, I have started wearing make up with my mask. I haven’t worn make up for over 2 years due to COVID! Wowzer! I recently did a big clean out of my make up and refreshed some of key essentials as my old concealer went bad. Experimenting on ways to prevent transfer to mask! Love that I wearing make up again!

• 2 mths ago

We’re still wearing masks here so I’m not bothering with lipstick. As soon as the mask mandates are over I’ll be wearing lipstick every single day. I’ve so missed my lip products.

• 2 mths ago

Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and information; it has greatly aided me in my job and personal life. run 3

• 2 mths ago

Have no patience with editing. So screenshot again. Love lippies 💋

image host

• 2 mths ago

I stopped wearing lippy for ages as I was always masked up. I’m still wearing my mask everywhere, but I’ve started to wear lippy again just for me – I miss it! 2-step liquid lippy worn without the top coat doesn’t transfer onto my mask. Lately, I’ve been almost exclusively wearing the NYX Shine On that I bought in the last RR (without the gloss coat).

• 2 mths ago

My lipstick wear hasn’t in a big way changed, just wear it under my mask. It is just part of my routine.

• 2 mths ago

Guys, lip tints are less likely to transfer on masks.

• 2 mths ago

I am in the thick of mask wearing, being in Perth. I am not wearing as much lipstick due to the masks. I am sad. I wear lipstick as a mood booster.

• 2 mths ago

I stopped using it when I had to wear a mask and i would use lip balm instead but now that I dont have to worry about using masks I am back to wearing lipstick when I go to work or out shopping.

• 2 mths ago

I totally stopped wearing lipstick because of masks but can’t wait to start again. If I don’t wear makeup but only lipstick it makes such a difference.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.