16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Lindsay Lohan

She needs her mum to stop acting like her sister and to give her some discipline. But I guess she’s an adult and can do whatever now.

She was much prettier when she did Mean Girls and before that.

16 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

Lindsay Lohan…mmm. Not my role model

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I love linsday lohan as an actress because of her movies especially mean girls which always seems to make me laugh however as she is a socialite outside of her acting career do I agree with her choices and behaviour? No but then again its her life so she can go about doing whatever she wants lol

• 15 yrs, 9 mths ago

I agree she was good in freaky friday and also mean girls, however now shes on a bit of rollercoaster ride. I can`t make up my mind if i like her or not…

• 15 yrs, 10 mths ago

Yeah I really liked lindsay before in her movies especially Freaky Friday.It was a good remake movie.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

It`s a shame that she`s gone so far off the rails.
    I hope she can get her act together before she damages her body beyond all repair.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

The latest is she thinks she is fat and a failure. Check out New Weekly Mag!!!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

Oh Pritty Kitty, I`m with you! How hilarious is their tirade against Hohan`s leggings?

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

i agree Bb, i didn`t like those shots of her. i thought they looked a bit try hardish and i think she is much better than that.

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

She looks nothing like Marylin Munro, those cover shots of her were wrong!

• 16 yrs, 1 mth ago

She may be an alco but she`s smokin` hot! I`d turn lesbian for her!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.