xdisturbedmindxPlatinumXdisturbedmindx
Founding Member
Platinum
14 yrs, 5 mths ago

lhair

when i want to lightne my hair i sqeeze lemon juice in it nd sit in the sun for a few hours. is this bad for my hair? nd also is yoghurt good for ur hair aswell? iv been told to put youghut iin my hair when its dry nd brittle

6 comments 32 voices

Replies

• xdisturbedmindxPlatinumXdisturbedmindx
    Founding Member
    Platinum
    14 yrs, 5 mths ago

o ok thanks for teh advise lol~!

Founding Member
    Platinum
    14 yrs, 5 mths ago

Founding Member
    Platinum
    14 yrs, 5 mths ago

• natalia1222
    Bronze
    Natalia1222
    Founding Member
    14 yrs, 5 mths ago

NOOOOOO! Stop doing the lemon juice thing asap as it dries out your hair. I used to do it when I was younger and when I had really long hair, I did it about once a fortnight…. and yes it does lighten your hair but it damages it sooo much! I got really bad split ends and my hair went really dry and brittle on the ends and looked gross, I had to eventually get it cut up to my shoulders. You`re best off getting it highlighted professionally as they mix the right ammout of peroxide in the mixture so that it doesn`t damage your hair.

As for the yoghurt thing, i`ve never heard of that but it`s worth a try I guess there`s nothing harmful in yoghurt. If you want to smooth out your hair and put some moisture back in it the easiest way to do it is after washing your hair towel dry it and smother it in conditioner. Whack it all on top of your scalp and wrap it in cling wrap for 20min. The heat from your scalp will help the moisturiser penetrate your hair. After 20 min wash the conditioner out and you will have silky smooth hair.

• natalia1222
    Bronze
    Natalia1222
    Founding Member
    14 yrs, 5 mths ago

NOOOOOO! Stop doing the lemon juice thing asap as it dries out your hair. I used to do it when I was younger and when I had really long hair, I did it about once a fortnight…. and yes it does lighten your hair but it damages it sooo much! I got really bad split ends and my hair went really dry and brittle on the ends and looked gross, I had to eventually get it cut up to my shoulders. You`re best off getting it highlighted professionally as they mix the right ammout of peroxide in the mixture so that it doesn`t damage your hair.

As for the yoghurt thing, i`ve never heard of that but it`s worth a try I guess there`s nothing harmful in yoghurt. If you want to smooth out your hair and put some moisture back in it the easiest way to do it is after washing your hair towel dry it and smother it in conditioner. Whack it all on top of your scalp and wrap it in cling wrap for 20min. The heat from your scalp will help the moisturiser penetrate your hair. After 20 min wash the conditioner out and you will have silky smooth hair.

• natalia1222
    Bronze
    Natalia1222
    Founding Member
    14 yrs, 5 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.